Chapter: 7

Edited

"Oh, you little nutsack!"

Okay, so let me recap...

5 minutes earlier

I realized that every time Cole touches me or I touch him, I feel a tingly sensation. I almost like it, but it was...different.

So I just ignored it.

After I asked what the heck is going on, my mom suggested we all take a seat, so now we were sitting in the bank chairs except for Cole, who was standing right next to me. Jason and the two other werewolves which I later found out were Taylor and Michael left the room.

Since when did I hire a bodyguard? I thought as Cole shifted a bit so he was even closer to me.

"Alright mom and dad, you have A LOT to explain." I said. They were sitting across from me.

"Honey, you remember your grandma Elise?" My mom asked.

"Yeah. The last time I saw her was when I was 7 at the Christmas party."

"Well, remember how that one time you were joking and called her furry? And she started freaking out?"

I scrunched my face into concentration. "When did I- oh! I was looking at pictures of dogs and I thought it would be funny to call her furry, yeah now I remember that, she-"

"Absolutely freaked out. Started yelling things like 'what did you tell her Martha? How does she know?' and we brought her upstairs to calm her down."

I nodded.

"Well, honey I'm not sure the easy way of how to put this..."

My jaw dropped at her next words.

"Grandma Elise was a werewolf."

Cole uncrossed his arms. "How could you not have told her this?"

My mother looked at him, "Well, gee you don't just tell a 7 year old 'hey my mother is werewolf so I'm not sure if you are going to be related to any of this'".

"Well, now she is involved." Cole said.

I started hysterically laughing.

I've lost it.

Cole looked at me, nervous gleaming in his eyes, and telling by their faces my mother and father expected it. Every time something was odd in my life, or something scared me, I would laugh like a lunatic.

My father started to look worried. "Honey...?"

"I have gone mad, haven't I? Someone please pinch me if I'm dreaming so I can talk to my therapist at the mental institution."

"This is real." My mother deadpanned.

"First it was Kyle changing into a wolf, and th-"

"KYLE IS A WOLF? I KNEW IT!" My mom was practically jumping out of her seat.

Cole growled. "We do not speak of Kyle right now." He looked at me and his features softened. "I do want to talk after this." He said quietly. I nodded. How did I just meet this man, yet I was willingly going to tell him about my past? Maybe I won't.

"Anyway, your grandmother was a werewolf and fell in love with a human." My mother said.

"A pure human mate?" Cole asked.

"No, my mother never found her mate." Mother said, a little sad.

"Mom, Grandpa died before I was born. Was that related to werewolves or....?"