Chapter: 12

So wattpad updated ??? I sort of like it, but I like the older one better. Anyway, thank you so much for your patience! Enjoy! (Something big is going to happen in the next chapter C:)

(Edited)

I never have seen a dog this mad in my life.

Let me rephrase, a werewolf reacting to my nightmare.

Totally normal.

After telling Cole my nightmare, he growled and started pacing around the bedroom.

"Cole, what do you think it means?"

Growling.

"It was probably nothing."

More growling.

"Cole, chill."

Surprise surprise, more growling. I picked up a pillow and threw it at his face, which caused him to look at me.

"Can you please be rational and talk to me in English?"

He was staring at me, bewildered.

"Yes, I'm talking to you fluffy."

He raised an eyebrow.

"For God sake, growling will get us nowhere!"

He sighed, and sat by me on the bed. "I know, I know. Just as an Alpha, I get angry and over protective. It's in my genes."

"Right."

His eyes flashed, "So Kyle," he gritted out the name, "said he will find you? Over his fuc-"

"Yes, I know. Cole, this is messed up." I sighed and closed my eyes. "I've only been here for about 2 days but this is just...too much." Basically I have feelings for you and knowing that you are half wolf doesn't scare me as much as it should and my abusive ex-boyfriend who turned out to be a werewolf is after me has no effect on the feelings I have for you, was what I was trying to say.

Hormones: 1 Heather: 0

Cole brought my chin up in his hand so I was looking at him.

"Kitten, you are my mate and our bond cannot be broken. I will not let Kyle touch a hair on your head or get near you. And when I find him, I will rip him limb from limb and sprinkle his blood on my fucking spaghetti."

"Kinky."

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "You're going to be a perfect Luna."

My eyes widened. "Cole, I'm not goi-"

"Let's not talk about it. Go get dressed and we can go out for breakfast...with your parents."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"How are you not nervous? Every guy on planet Earth is nervous to meet a girl's parents."

"I've already met your parents and I'm an Alpha. I don't get nervous."

I got up. "Riiight."

"What? Don't believe me?"

I laughed and started walking to my "room".

He followed me saying, "Heather! Laughing is not an answer!"

I finally got into my room and brushed my mop of hair until it was in frizzy waves. I put on a grey sweater with jeans and black boots. They were all my clothes from home since wearing new clothes in a new place was bit overwhelming for me. Well, very overwhelming.

I came out and knocked on the hallway wall. "Anyone here?"

Cole was nowhere in sight so I went downstairs and heard someone in the kitchen. "Cole?"

I walked in and saw a girl with black hair eating a bowl of cereal.

"Who are you?"

She turned her head around, and a huge wave of jealousy went over me. The girl had piercing blue eyes, long lashes that I was sure were real and her jawbones were so sharp that she...well she could stab a bitch with them.

Good one Heather.

"Who are you?" She glared, standing up. Okay, obviously I was already making an enemy. And I was not the type of girl to make enemies. Just stay quiet and ignore people.

"No way, I asked first." I said, putting a hand on my hip, trying to look intimidating.

The girl narrowed her eyes at me and lifted her chin. She was only a few inches taller than me, I could take her. Possibly. Crap is she a werewolf too?

"Listen rat, I don't have time to play in your pointless games to give you a girly kick. Now leave."

She sniffed the air as I was trying to make a good comeback.

Her eyes glared and turned black when she looked at me. Yep, definitely a werewolf.

"Are you a rogue? Your scent isn't familiar."

"My scent should be laundry but-"I didn't have time to finish as she lunged at me.

I ran out of the kitchen as fast as I could, hyperventilating and freaking out, but this girl was fast.

"I'm not even a were wolf! This isn't fair game!" I tried to reason with her. Have mercy on me!

I took a chance at survival and threw a pillow at her face and ran upstairs. She was catching up to me in the hallway, and I looked back to see her stop and her face grinning, just a bit.

"Hah-!" I ran into something large and hard, and then familiar hands caught me.

Cole steadied me back on my feet. "What exactly is going on here?" he growled. But he wasn't glaring at me.

"I thought she was a rogue. I'm sorry," said the girl.

"Get out of here," was all Cole said.

The girl did.

"What the Hell happened? Are you okay?" Cole was inspecting me.

"I'm fine. I just was making friends."

"That's a lie."

I rubbed my arm. "Oh, what are you? A damn mountain?" I said going off topic.

He chuckled. "Let's just go and get breakfast with your parents before they think we are doing something else."

I punched him in the arm. "Gross! I am a strong woman and will not have intercourse with someone I just met!"

He grinned. "I like the sound of that. But we are mates..."

"Shut. Up."

"Never Kitten. Never."