Chapter: 30

OHHH we are in the 30s now.

By the way, I saw Suicide Squad with my friends and it is so great. I also keep driving everywhere I'm like my own uber.

school starts tomorrow kill me.

~
Edited
November 22, 12:23 PM

Heather's POV

It's been two weeks since the attack by the man. The next day the pack stayed true to their word, and buried him.

The past two weeks Cole, I, his and my parents, and the entire pack "council" had been making plans for the attack by Kyle. We were all sure it would be on Thanksgiving, the 26th, like I suspected, but we weren't taking any chances and would be ready everyday for an attack.

Cole and I had been getting closer, talking to each other each night and having a few dates, and I hung out with his family, but we all had been on guard and careful just incase. A few more strayers from Kyle's pack have shown up, but the guards had been taking care of them, even though most died before they even crossed the Blue Moon pack territory.

I had also grown an inch (some magic), but standing 5'5 compared to Cole's 6'2, it didn't make much of a change. He had been absent the past few days, showing up late to our room and gone before sunrise.  I didn't know what for, all the planning for the attack had been done, everything was set out.

As if he heard my thoughts, he appeared in the living room. I was reading a book, called Six of Crows.

I set the book down and lifted my hand to my neck where the bruises have faded

I set the book down and lifted my hand to my neck where the bruises have faded. "Hey, where have you been?"

He gave me a small smile. He had paint on his grey t shirt and was wearing jeans that had a few small holes in them.

I raised my eyebrow, getting up from the grey couch slowly. He took my hand and lead me through a bunch of hallways.

"You have been MIA for the past-"

"I know, I know, but it's all going to make sense soon. I promise." He was now grinning.

Please don't be some porn store or bloodshed or doll collection, I silently thought to myself

He's a werewolf, not a convicted sex offender. Lunar said.

"Okay, close your eyes," Cole said, turning around to face me.

I tilted my head slightly, grinning and rising my eyebrow once again.

He playfully sighed and went behind me putting his hand in front of my eyes. We walked slowly, and wherever we were I could hear a small echo.

I heard Half the World Away by Aurora come on, playing in the background.

Cole didn't say anything but his hand was then removed, revealing a beautiful ballroom.