Author's Note

Okay. Wow. 

Yet again, here I am writing the last update of another story. I kind of want to cry but cheer at the same time.

At the beginning of writing The Broken Moon, I was 14 beginning my first year of high school, and now I'm finishing my last semester of junior year. 

I'm not going to say this story is perfect. It was my first attempt at an actual story with my own characters. There are many flaws, I took forever in between writing chapters, my english wasn't the best in the beginning and the character development could have been way better. I just kind of wanted to make my own cheesy werewolf story and, well, I did that and ended up close with these damn characters. 

But even though it's kind of all over the place (a lot okay), there are 120,000 views which blows my mind into another galaxy. There have been so many of you, commenting, voting, messaging and I thank each and everyone of you for just adding this story to your library and taking the time to read it. You guys are rad. 

And although it didn't turn out how I expected, I'm proud. High school has been hell for me. I've been diagnosed and fighting with mental illnesses everyday, getting multiple blood tests for other reasons, making and losing a few friends, maturing and connecting with my own self. 

And I fricken wrote a story with 120k views! That's pretty cool! And I'm still here, trying to live everyday to the best I can, finding positivity in anything I can! That's pretty flipping cool too! 

I want you all to know I wouldn't be here without you all, your comments and votes and reads mean everything to me and have made me a better, happier writer. And I want to thank you all so much, and all know I'm here for every last one of you. 

And although it's the last day of January, happy cheers for 2017.

It's going to be a good one.

Things I've learned over the past 2 and a half years of writing this:

High school does go quicker than you'd think

But by junior year you just wanna get out

Things do get better, even when everything seems terrible and you are at your all time low

suicide is not the answer 

a few (including me) have attempted/been very close to suicide, and it's not the answer. 

things do take time, be patient and live life everyday to your fullest.

dress HOWEVER you want and DO NOT care what others think. be yourself. you are unique and beautiful

your mental health is way more important than anything else. 

take chances, you never know who you'll meet or become.

tomatoes are a fruit. that amazes me. 

stop working so hard to be the best. be nice to yourself.

forgetting one night of homework is not the end of the world.

everyone has road rage. 

things change but you are going to be okay, no matter how much anxiety you feel, at the end of the day you are still breathing. 

I am obsessed with the Deepwater Horizon movie (Mark Wahlberg) 

I am a lot more passionate about the environment than I thought and want to pursue that career. 

My music taste has changed so much.

And I swear I will dye my hair purple after senior pictures this summer. 

Peace out everyone, until my next story.

(Which I may post a sneak peek on here sometime when I have more of it finished;)))