Chapter: 3

Sorry if this one is short, but I had fun writing it! Enjoy! Ps: The sexy man there is the mysterious boy (name shall be revealed soon!)

My eyes groggily opened, feeling like I've been asleep for a decade. It took me a moment to realize I wasn't in my room. This room was painted with dark blue walls, and I was tucked in a plain white quilt. If the fact that I was in someone else's room didn't settle in, I would have found it quite cozy.

But that wasn't the case and I was having a full on panic attack.

I sat up so quickly that my head started to spin. I heard the door open and saw someone standing there.

Oh my God.

It was the mysterious boy, and my jaw dropped.

He had dark brown hair that for some reason I wanted to put my fingers through and his eyes, those green eyes, were so dreamily-

What?! Heather get your senses right, this boy fricken kidnapped you and your boyfriend is a wolf!

I jumped off the bed and fell on the floor. The boy was about to run to me, but I yelled "Don't touch me!"

He stopped and looked at me worriedly, then said "but are you hurt?"

My eyes widened and I glared. I got up with the sheet from the bed and was relieved when I realized I was still wearing a shirt and leggings. Oh thank the lord. He didn't change me.

But what if he peeked?

I was full on heavy breathing. "Hurt? Hurt!" I shrieked. "Gee I don't know! I saw my boyfriend turn into a wolf, I end up in a random stranger's room with a random stranger, and I am quite possibly losing my mind and you ask me if I'm hurt!"

He growled lowly.

What the Hell is going on with me?!

"Are you going to murder me? Oh my God please don't rape me. I mean you don't look like a pedophile so I guess that is good since you look like my age but I-I have seen Law & Order SVU so I know how to deal with you!" I rambled.

He growled again and took a step closer to me. I grabbed the lamp from the light table and held it up.

"I said don't get closer t-to me! I know how to use a lamp!" I started looking around for a phone to call 911 but there was nothing.

"I'm not going to hurt you." He said.

"Yeah well that's what they always say."

He growled again.

"Stop doing that! What are you, a dog?"

"We need to talk. About the wolves you saw..." He then looked to my arm, where there were fresh bruises and then he saw my chin where my old bruise was. I put my hand to my face and felt 3 deep disgusting scratches from where Kyle slashed his wolf paw at me. "Where did you get those?" he asked, and his eyes were getting darker. Just like when Kyle's did...

"I-I um..." He then turned into a full wolf. I fell to my butt and scrambled to the wall where my back hit. The wolf came towards me and it was the same dark brown one I saw fighting Kyle.

I'm going to die.

The wolf was nearing me, and its eyes went to my arm and it howled. I tried shrinking into the wall and curled up.

I'm going to be killed by a wolf.

My last chance at survival, I put my hand out in surrender and closed my eyes. I didn't want to see the jaw with massive teeth rip my neck open. I was shaking and could tell my hand was too. Then I felt something wet.

I opened one eye and saw that the wolf was pushing its snout into my hand and its eyes were closed. I heard a rumbling come from its chest.

Is it purring?!

I opened my other eye and stayed completely still while the big, massive beast kept nudging me. It opened its eyes and came to my side, then started to lick my arm.

My jaw was dropped. Then it started to lick my face.

"Okay, this is kind of gross doggie..."

It growled lowly but continued to lick.

5 minutes later, the wolf stopped its licking rage and stared at me.

"What?" I asked. It nudged its snout to my arm and I looked down. "Holy Mother Mary." I gasped. My bruises were fading and when I put my hand to my cheek, the cuts were almost gone.

"How did you...?" It then walked out the door and came back a minute later, but this time he was a boy again.

"Like I said, we need to talk." He said, staying by the doorway.

My back was still against the wall, the sheet in my lap.

"Okay." I sighed. "Let's talk."