Chapter: 15

*Makes unhuman noises because I Haven't posted a new chapter in 3 weeks*
I have 4 words for you.

I Hate Finals Week.

Bubbles.

That's all I could see from where I was laying at the bottom of the tub. I was letting a breath go and stared at the delicate h2o spheres reaching the surface and pop.

I went up to take a breath of air, and glanced at the spot where Cole bit me. Oh, I'm sorry, "marked" me.

What a poop sack he was.

I lightly touched it and cringed. It stopped bleeding a while ago, but was still fresh. The flesh was an interesting, unnatural pink, and it had 2 circles from where his canines went in. It was sore, yes, but in a way, it felt almost...different. Unlike a feeling should feel when I would be bit by a dog.

I went back under.

My eyes opened and they burned only a little bit, but I saw the bruise on my arm from where Kyle held my arms. I shivered. Every time he used to touch me, I got this weird sense. I always thought it was love, but now it was stronger and showed its true colors. It was horrendous and...evil.

My life was falling apart. I didn't know what I wanted to be in my future, and now I don't even know if I can get out of this place. This world.

I felt like I was about to run out of air, and quite possibly drown, when someone pulled on my arm and I flew up. I started choking, and once I stopped I covered my top half. I saw blonde hair through my blurry-wet eyes.

"Who are you?" I blinked a couple more times and could make out the person. She had blonde curly hair, average height, and she was covering her face with a hand. I got up quick and covered myself with a towel.

"Don't worry Luna, I'm not looking at you. I mean we are all girls here bu-well never mind. Are you okay? I swear I thought this was a bathroom and I saw you sleeping with your eyes open in the tub..."

"Oh, don't worry it's okay. Thanks for pulling me out. I guess I zoned out, you can open your eyes now." Whoever the Hell this chick was...?

She did. "Oh, Luna you are so pretty!"

"How did you know I was 'Luna'?" I did quotation marks with my fingers as I said Luna.

"Your mark, duh." I forgot about the well sized pink spot on my shoulder, in full view with the towel only covering my chest and below. "I can also smell Alpha Andreas's mark all over you."

"His last name is Andreas?" I didn't know why, but I felt hurt at how he hadn't revealed his last name to me.

She nodded. "I best be getting out of here now. Pack members aren't really allowed to see their Luna until the ceremony."

"Ceremony?" I started to panic a bit now.

She laughed. "Don't worry, he will be telling you everything soon. Oh! Not that I'm supposed to know yet, but I am a bit curious and sort of just saved you from becoming a prune in the tub, what's your name?"

Telling a random girl, who looked about my age and possibly a werewolf and could rip me to shreds in seconds, my name seemed crazy. But my life couldn't get any crazier at the moment, so I said, "Heather. My name is Heather."

"Wow."

"What?" not the reaction I suspected.

"That's such a pretty name. I like it."