Chapter: 10

Thank you all for reading! Sorry I haven't updated in forever, I just have a lot going on at the moment.

We were back at the house and things were tense on the drive here. Cole kept grinning wide, and I kept tapping my fingers on the car window and was relieved once we got into the house.

Walking through the pack house door, I realized something.

I haven't showered in 2 days.

I shuddered. I usually shower every day, and this was just flat out gross.

"What's wrong?" Cole asked.

"I need a bathroom. And a bedroom. And clothes. And a hairbrush. And a tootbr-"

I was interrupted by Cole's deep laughter. "Don't worry, everything is here for you. You are Luna after all."

I sighed, annoyed. "Cole, I'm not this...Queen Luna you are talking about. I barely can take care of myself and once when I was little, I flushed my fish down the toilet because I thought it gave me a dirty look." ((((I actually did that))))

Cole looked at me, contemplating. He didn't say anything.

"Never mind." I murmured.

"Let me show you your room."

"Huh?" I perked.

He grabbed my hand lightly, "follow me."

We went up the huge stairs, since his house was like a mini mansion.

"Here." He said, releasing my hand and opening a door.

I gasped. "This is my room?"

He nodded.

I looked around. There was no bed, but there was a daybed, a vanity, toilet, sink, a huge dresser and a bathtub that looked like something out of a castle from the 1940's. I was in love. Everything was white and gold, fake I hoped.

I could not be surrounded by gold with how clumsy I was.

I went over to the vanity, running my hand delicately over the rim of it. It was gorgeous. I looked down and found my hairbrush. Oh, thank God.

I turned around to see Cole looking at me, questioning.

"Were you waiting for me?"

"Huh?" He asked.

"I asked, were you waiting for me? Because all this is just...wow. Way to charm the ladies."

He rubbed the back of his head. "I actually have had this room ever since I was 9 and found out about mates. I wanted to be ready to introduce you to something great."

I smiled. "You're different."

"Well I am an Alpha werewolf."

"No. different in a good non-supernatural way."

He smiled.

"Now let me shower and get clean. I don't even want to see what I look like."

He started leaving the room, but before he closed the door he said, "You look perfect." And left.

I smiled and sat down in front of the vanity.

He really is different. And nice. And charming. And sexy as Fu-

Heather! Chillax!

Let her talk about our mate!

There's that voice again!