Chapter: 25

THE DEATH OF A BACHELOR

TODAY IS NEW YEARS EVE HOLY POOP 2016 IS GONNA BE LIT

(Edited, also, this is a bit short very sorry)

I WAS 17!

I felt a lot older than 17, but that might be because of the whole werewolf community thing and a talking wolf in my head. Oh, and the fact I'm basically a queen of this whole werewolf community.

OH! And the other fact that there is probably going to be a full out werewolf war led by my abusive ex-boyfriend on my so called wolf pack.

That can add a few extra years to a newly turned 17 year old.

A few short minutes ago...

"I fear, big things are happening. Soon." 

The moon goddess proceeded, telling Cole and I that Kyle was planning an attack on our pack. He was leading rougues, and was out for blood.

Cole was furious.

"I'm afraid I cannot say anymore, except to be on the lookout. Also, please let the man go."

"Who?" I asked. Then it clicked. "The guy who attacked me?"

Cole looked surprised. "The rougue I was about to question before Hector fucked up?"

I glared at Cole. "Earthly spirit, in our presence."

The moon goddess chuckled. "Ah, I forgot the anger and cussing vocabulary I blessed you with."

"But, Luna, who was the man?" I asked.

"Think of him as a valued new member of your pack. He's important, and can carry trust, loyalty to it."

Cole raised an eyebrow.

"I-I have a question. Well, two." I said.

"Yes?" She was fading out, and walked towards me.

"The girl in the dungeon...she knew things about me. And when is this "war" and big event supposed to happen?" I was rushing now.

She brought my face into her hands. "My dear, there are people in this world and in my power that are put here for a reason. Some, know too much. And others, do too much. It is what is here," she pointed at my heart, "that counts. Don't lose that. And for now," she twirled a piece of my hair. "Relax, but be ready. Overthinking this will lead to your own destruction."

She was almost completely evaporated. "Luna, will I see you again?"

"Of course my dear. Remember," she smiled. "To focus on what you believe. Don't lose yourself. Focus." And she was gone.

I was interuppted by being swept off my feet.

"C-Cole! What are you doing?"

His hands were holding me up by my waist, and my arms were on his shoulders to steady myself.

"You are literally something Kitten."

"Something?"

"I can't find words to describe you."

I blushed. "I can't believe I'm 17 today. I feel a lot older."

He grinned, and put me bridal style in his arms. "Alex wants to see you. And...kitten, your hair! "

I looked down. The piece the moon goddess twirled was silver!

His eyes softened. "Always unique you are. Uh oh. Alex is about to-"