Chapter: 24

*Gets pissed because my laptop is broken preventing me from writing my story as much as I should*

This is a very short chapter, I posted it to at least get something up to catch up. This is also a very weird chapter, things will be explained in a much longer chapter which should be posted sometime before Friday. Thanks! (Important authors note at end)

"Hold on to me, cause I'm a little unsteady."

I reach my arm up to the sky.

The music and lyrics flowing through my ears weren't artificial. They just came out of my head, as if made the song myself.

"Mama come here"

I bring my arm down.

"If you love me, don't let go."

I twirl. My foot places down abruptly, as if it knows what it is doing. My hair whips quickly at my face, and falls down.

I've danced since I could remember, but it's never felt this...stirring. Emotive.

Determined.

But what for? What was my body trying to accomplish through these movements?

"Hold onto me, a little unsteady"

Spin. Stop. Breathe. Close. Reach.

I couldn't feel myself, but at the same time I was aware of everything. My toes hitting the jagged forest ground. The cold November wind gathering through my thin leggings. The air slipping through my spreaded fingers, breathing in the coolness of it, filling me.

"If you love me, don't let go."

I tipped my head to the grass, quickly.

"Yes, I would like to talk to you Heather Lyalls."

I started to breathe heavily.

Words kept coming in my ears, but I couldn't make out what they said. Everything was ringing, and coming too fast. What was happening to me?

Black.

I woke up Halloween night, to Cole holding onto me, us laying on the bed. The TV was playing Halloween, and Mike Myers was in the middle of a murder.

"C-Cole?" My voice cracked, my lips were dry.

He shot up immediately. "You're awake."

"What happened?"

"Sometimes your body just really needs a break."

I raised an eyebrow.

"The nurse told me. Just get some rest, Kitten."

Sleep was ruling over me. I lost track of time and life, and I needed this sleep. So I snuggled closer and closed my eyes.

I opened them again and walked down, out of the house in a trance.

And here I was now.