Chapter: 26

Wow I finally wrote a chapter! My spring break is a little crazy, but I am determined about this chapter! I tried to make it sort of long and fit in a lot, thanks to all for being patient! You guys are the best :,).

Happy Spring Break and I hope you are all having a great life!

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~

I was exhausted.

Don't get me wrong, the adrenaline, excitement, and pure happiness was still coursing through my veins, but the fact that there was a king sized bed with a white comforter in front of me made me want to close my eyes more than ever.

God bless beds.

After I made my little Luna speech, we partied. And let me tell you, wolves can throw one hell of a 17th birthday party. Some guy offered me alcohol, which made smoke come out of Cole's ears. Charlotte and Mac were there, and we talked about our childhood lives and how secretly we all had a crush on Logan Lerman in movies. We all danced, laughed, and I was greeted by many new people of the pack that I want to get to know better.

And now all I wanted to do was sleep.

I showered quickly and here I was standing in dark grey sweater knit leggings and a (surprise surprise) white top that may or may not have been Cole's.

Cole grinned when he walked into the room to me settling the blankets. "I love it when you wear my clothes."

Well my secret is out.

Mre-ow.

Lunar, you are a wolf, not a cat.

I don't care, I can be frisky.

"Well, your clothes are comfy."

He came up to me and grinned even more.

"What?"

"You are the official Luna."

I took a deep breath. "I'm really...I feel so proud and brave, but nervous. I mean, what if the pack doesn't really like me, they could have been just faking it at the party so-"

"Kitten, relax. They love you. You are amazing and a powerful person. Who wouldn't want you as Luna?"

I hugged him. "I love you Cole."

He hugged me tightly. "I love you too." He let me go. "Now I'm going to shower my stinky-self because I don't want to get you dirty, and then we are going to sleep because you look exhausted."

"I am. I'm not used to parties, I just stayed up late reading books during my school life."

He chuckled. "Good," and then left the room.

I flopped on the bed, my knees dangling on the end and I stared at the ceiling thinking about Luna's words and her requests, to free the guy in the dungeon, who I still don't know the name of!

Trust him, she said. Focus, she said.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day and I need sleep. I looked to the clock which said 11:13pm. It started to shake.

Is there an earthquake? I raised an eyebrow. Then I felt cold hair and flipped my head in time to see Kyle's face on top of mine. I screamed before he clamped a hand on top of my mouth, and his other hand holding down my two hands above my head. I tried to hit him with my knees but he was too heavy and strong.

"I barely used my true wolf strength on you, Thea-

I cringed. I hated my nickname that belongs to...him.