Chapter: 23

October 29

I felt a kiss placed on my forehead, and the slight feel of tingles followed it.

I opened my eyes to see forest green ones stare right back into mine.

"Good morning Kitten."

I yawned, and stretched my arms. I couldn't wait till a few days when I could take off the stupid hand wraps.

"What time is it?" I asked, sheepishly.

Cole smiled. "9:00. You go back to sleep. Today's going to be a big day."

"Really? What are we doing?" My eyes started to close again.

"Well, first I am going to do something, it will only take an hour or two, at most. And then my parents are going to come over tonight."

My eyes popped open. "They are going to hate me, I know it."

"Kitten don't jump to such stupid conclusions."

I took a deep breath. "I know, I blurted that out. But what are they going to think of me, I'm a human, remember?"

"I talked to them on the phone this morning, they already love you."

Jason came to the bedroom door. "Hey, we need to go." He looked to me and smiled. "Goodmorning Luna, how are you feeling?"

"Great, but I thought I told you to call me Heather?"

He nodded. "Sorry, Luna..." He smirked and then a serious look fell upon his face. "Alpha..."

Cole nodded. "I know." He looked to me. "I'll be back before you know it."

I sat up. "Where are you going?"

"A few alpha duties. Love you." And shut the bedroom door.

Cole and his "alpha duties" started to worry me. What could possibly be-

The intruder last night. He was going to question him.

I shot up from the bed, throwing off the covers and racing towards my dressing room. I threw on a pair of grey jeans, a big black sweater and a pair of black boots. If I was going to where they kept rouges and prisoners, I had to sort of look badass.

I combed my fingers through my hair as I found my way out of the house, and realized I had no idea where the "jail" was.

Someone tapped my shoulder, and I turned around to see a guy around my age smiling at me. "Is it true, that you are our new Luna?"

I smiled, "yes but you can call me Heather."

He smiled and hugged me. "My name is Jordan. Where are you going?"

"I was actually wondering if I could have your help, just out of curiousity, I was trying to figure out where the uh...jail is?"

He raised his eyebrow. "Jail?"

"Where the rogues are kept...?"

He chuckled. "Over there." I followed his hand to where his finger was pointing, and saw a medium sized building, made of bricks.