Chapter: 13 Part One

Oh, the perfect Cinderella dream where the prince takes his love to a ball in a carriage, and at arrival picks her up bridal style fearing she will get stones in her glass shoes or might intact a small, small injury.

But no. My werewolf boyfriend was a-did I just call him boyfriend? I mean, we have kissed an-Heather back to the point! My werewolf boyfriend decided we should talk and view the beautiful morning.

By walking 5 miles for a damn breakfast place.

While walking, I decided to not bring up the mysterious black-haired-eating-cereal girl. I'd bring it up some other time. Besides, my mind was on the small pain that shot threw my foot.

I stopped for about the millionth time, taking my boot off and shaking the rocks out of it.

Cole turned around, a mischievous grin falling upon his lips. "You know, I wouldn't have made you walk this much if you-"

"-just let me turn into a wolf and you ride on my back. I get it."

He playfully frowned. "Are you scared?"

I put my boot back on and huffed. "Scared? Of riding a wolf that happens to be tall and big as me? Noooo sir!"

His eyebrows went up. "It's not that bad."

"Say's the big bad wolf to little red riding hood."

"That's not how the story goes."

"Shut up."

He chuckled. "We're almost there. Only 2 more miles to go."

"Screw you."

He pouted his lips and put his hand over his heart. "I feel the love."

2 minutes passes and I decided to break the silence. Well, the sound of footsteps.

"So uh, do members of your pack go to high school or...?"

He was walking along side of me, and an amazing smell entered my nose. It smelled like...a nice rain and some sort of tea? Maybe I'm just losing my mind, I thought and ignored the pleasant smell. Cole continued, "We mostly do homeschool, since our pack is in, well, the middle of nowhere. Some live outside of the pack but are still in territory lines, they just go to a public school. Do you like school?"

I snorted.

"I'll take that as no."

"Cole, do y-"Cole immediate turned around and stiffened.

"What? What is it?"

We were in a small circle of grass surrounded by trees and bushes. The trees were so big sunlight didn't really get through the leaves and branches. He sniffed the air and moved is arm, so he was holding me behind his back in a protective stance that would have made the fangirl inside of me melt if he didn't look so aggressive right now.

"I smell rogues."

"Rogues?" the term sounded familiar.

"Wolves that don't belong to a pack. They cause trouble an-"A wolf appeared out of a bush interrupting him with growls. Cole blocked me, but I poked my head to the side to see a dark, greasy grey wolf baring its teeth at us.

"Cole..." I whispered, shakily.

Cole growled back, and somehow, it screamed that he was the dominant Alpha.

The wolf growled more and its eyes landed on me. It bared its teeth and howled.

At that, I felt the rage in Cole and he jumped, turning wolf midair. He and the other wolf disappeared through the bush and trees.

I sucked in a deep breath.

Okay, relax Heather. Cole will be right back. The wolf was probably just a rogue or whatever and Cole is getting it off of his territory.

I heard a rustling of bushes behind me.

I whipped myself around, and sucked in a deep breath.

He was here. It was him.

The black greasy wolf that I couldn't dare to forget, to forget the teeth that nearly mauled off my head and the first real fear I have ever felt.

It was Kyle.

Part 2 is next! Don't worry, I'm not leaving you hanging. I'm going to post it right now C:

Also, I can't lie, I really hate this new wattpad update.