⚘sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴇᴛ ʙᴜʀɴᴛ

"All Might..." almost everyone inside the room gasped.

Like who won't?

He's the No.1 hero.

THE NO.1 HERO!

THE ONE AND ONLY SYMBOL OF PEACE!

And he's standing there, Infront of us.
His masculine and toned body were screaming power .

"Okay everyone, wear your hero costumes that the school made for you based on your quirk and registrations and request you sent in before school started!" he huffed.

"after you change, gather in ground beta! " he half laughed with his arms on his waist.

Soon after saying that the walls of the class emerged a shelf with suit cases in it.

"I suppose, the numbers were our seat?"

"Yes! Young Fumetsugawa! so observant and intelligent! a skill of a true hero!" he turned to me with a smile.

Imagine, being praised by him.

I looked the other way, too bashful to show my face to everyone.

We all grabbed our assigned cases.

Mine was No.10.
(Sorry, sato. I need to take your seat🙏)

We changed to our hero costume

(just visualize the hero costume you want. It doesn't matter.. Just don't be naked🤜🙂)

"For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 3-on-3 indoor battles"he started.

"without basic training?" tsuyu asked.

"this is a real battle to understand those basics
However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up" All Might stated.

"How will wins and losses be determined?" Yaomomo who's wearing a very revealing costume asked.

"can we beat them up anyway?" Bakugo followed.

"will the punishment be expulsion like with Mr.Aizawa?" Ochako asked with a bit of fear in her voice.

And then the questions continues.

All Might looked frustrated. He was sweating while clenching his fist. Probably calming himself.

"I'll answer all your questions!"

"Now listen" All Might opened a little notebook.

'a script?' I thought.

He cleared his throat before speaking.

"the situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the alloted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes"

actually I didn't understand anything. The only thing in my mind was to beat the hell out of them.

"teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

"they're being decided so haphazardly?" Iida immediately asked.

"pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so maybe that's why" Midoriya answered.

"i see, the discernment to look ahead... please excuse my rudeness!" Iida bowed.

"it's fine. Let's do this quickly!" All Might threw his fist on the air in excitement.