⚘ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇsᴛɪᴠᴀʟ

♛↠❦↞♛

The class agreed to go shopping and hangout before the feiry and serious battle we'll all be doing tomorrow. Lucky for you, The three let you have some relaxation time for yourself too.

We'll obviously Bakugo was forced by Kirishima. Shoto wants to refuse but you forced him. when shoto found out that the Ash blonde boy was also coming he immediately agreed to go with you, saying that he changed his mind.

All of the students have changed. Some had lose some weight and become more fit. Oh and that includes you by the way.

Your muscles were being more visible. The curves of your waist are turning thin and skinnier. Your legs. Ohhh! Your legs looks more skinnier and longer.

"i wonder what will happen tomorrow?" you ask to yourself.

"don't worry. I'm sure you'll pass" Shoto gaves you a thumbs-up.

He was wearing his casual caramel colored turtle neck, paired with his black pants and some vans that ohh so damn fit him. He be lookin' hawt.

"Yeah" confident that you can pass-No, you will pass and place on top. You wanted to. y̶o̶u ̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d ̶t̶o.

"Yoh! Why so serious? We're here to have fun not be all serious and gloomy" Kaminari wrapped his arms around your shoulders and walked beside you.

"Oh. Sorry" you smiled and try to erase the serious and eerie vibes inside your head.

"̶I ̶s̶w̶e̶a̶r ̶t̶o ̶g̶o̶d̶.̶.̶.̶l̶e̶t ̶g̶o ̶o̶f ̶h̶e̶r̶"

You felt such intimidating auras behind you, but when you turned to look who is it, Kaminari pulled you inside the arcade.

Mina, Kirishima, Sero and Ojiro-who was forced, followed you two, along with Bakugo and Shoto.

Shoto was jealous of you finding another friend aside from him. And he had enough.

He walked towards you and tried to grab your hand but someone already did.

"Hey Brat! You're coming with me!" Bakugo didn't let you answer and pulled you off.

"Hey! What about the-"

"I don't give a shit about them! Stop squirming!" he boy gritted his teeth.

That's when you've come to your senses. Knowing that fighting won't get you somewhere, you relaxed and let the boy take you.

He was wearing a gray printed loosen shirt saying 'DIE!' paired with a black cargo pants that hangs in his waist and some crocs.

You examined his body. His hands that were gripping and holding yours. Veiny and...soft. It was tight... But soft. Soft....soft...

Your eyes traveled from his arms to his biceps. It was larger.

'I bet it's comfortable to lay there' you thought.

Your eyes continued to travel, until it landed on his chest.

'Firm' you mentally slapped yourself.