⚘ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

♛↠❦↞♛

The open window allowed the warm air of the morning breeze enter your room. Fabrics were swaying in sync with a song. The slow lullaby playing in the background calmed your mind. Peace.

You were sleeping peacefully. Snuggled on the bed with Hades. A room that's still half-way done to be called a 'proper' room. Boxes and appliances on the floor. Some empty bottles on the side. The chaos in your room doesn't affect your sleep. Maybe because of comfort? Or because you were just so worn out. The serene vicinity was perfec-WHO THE FVCK IS KNOCKING ON MY DOOR?!

You throw your blankets on the air. Hades immediately woke up from the loss of contact. You looked at the bedside table on your left. 8:26am. IT'S STILL FVCKING EARLY! You turned your gaze to the door.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT THE FVCK DO YOU WANT?!" You shouted to let the person on the other side of the door know that you are awake and irritated.

"WHAT THE FVCK DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?!" the banging stopped and the voice of Bakugo trailed of.

"SLEEPING?!" You clicked your tounge.

"WHAT THE FVCK?! DIDN'T I TELL YOU?! WE'RE. GOING. OUT. TODAY!" he reminded you. Irritation and annoyance in his voice.

"Huh?" The scowl on your face dissolved as if you remember something you forgot. y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶ r̶̶e̶̶a̶̶l̶̶l̶̶y̶̶ d̶̶i̶̶d̶̶.

SHUT UP!

"DON'T TELL ME YOU FORGOT ABOUT IT?!" He twisted your door knob. Luckily you locked it last night. if not, then Bakugo would've already entered your room by now. And you will be pretty much...dead. Yeah.

You jolted out of bed. Somnolence leaving your thoughts. face turned into a tomato, blush from embarrassment and....thrill?

THE FOCC?!

"OPEN THIS GODDAMN DOOR!" Hades ran out of bed and scratched the door. Happy barkings leaving his mouth.

Do you plan on replacing mommy? Hahh? Hades? *pout*

"W-wait! I- don't enter my room! I-I'll get ready! Just go away!" You said with all the courage left in your body. Both palms pressed against your cheeks to stop the smile that's creeping through your face.

"Tch! HURRY THE FVCK UP!" You can literally envision him shoving his hands back to his pockets and stomping his way downstairs.

"Yo! Bro...wattcha doin' here?" muffled voice of Kirishima was heard.

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING YOU THAT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE GIRLS DORMS?!"

"I'm uhh...." and their voices disappeared.

Chuckling to yourself, you made way to your wardrobe. You picked the matching shirt you bought with bakugo last time, pairing it with an Ivory black colored pants and some boots. The inside is pretty much like a cooler. You placed it in your bed and make way to the bathroom.

You looked at Hades. A plan bubbled up inside your head. You opened the door with a devilish smile on your lips. You know well, Hades will run to Bakugo. You kissed your wolf and set him out. "Have a great fvcking day, Bakugo" you said and entered the bathroom.

"BRAAAATTTTT! GET THIS SHIT AWAY FROM ME!" you heard his screams from downstairs.

"Bakugo-kun and (Y/N)-chan are both wearing the same clothes" Tsuyu said. A finger on her chin, head tilted on the left.