⚘ᴄʜᴏᴏsɪɴɢ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇʀɴsʜɪᴘ ᴀɢᴇɴᴄʏ

♛↠❦↞♛

You were already discharged from the hospital and was now currently walking towards class.

You sigh before opening the large flippin' door in front of you.

The commotion inside the room touched your ears. It was annoying in the morning but as time goes by, you get used to it.

"Morning too, everyone" you greeted with a tired ass look.

You glanced at your chair and you shoulders fell when you saw how tall the stocks of paper sitting in your desk.

"Good Morning, Fumetsugawa-san. Those are your internship-" Iida stated.

"I know" you sighed.

"how am I gonna fvcking chose with this shit?" the stocks of papers were taller than you. Wtf.

"Sho...help me" you begged the boy beside you.

"Ain't gonna happen" he chuckled.

You placed your bag on your seat and let yourself dive onto your chair. Your eyes still glued to the papers.

"tired?" Shoto asked, slowly closing the novel he was reading and looking at you.

"Yeah, dad never let me sleep last night. He kept checking my fvcking room like some creepy stalker" you grunted, remembering the scene last night.

"(Y/N)?" your dad opened the door slowly, creating a creaking sound masking with it.

You opened your eyes, and gritted your teeth in annoyance.

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DAD! LET ME FVCKING SLEEP! YOU'VE BEEN SNEAKING IN MY ROOM FOR A HUNDRED TIMES NOW!" you thew your blankets and sat up to your bed before glaring at your dad.

"Okay. Sorry, sorry... Just wanna check up on you" he appologized before closing the door and going back to his room.

You layed back at bed. Silence filled your room as you slowly let yourself drift to dreamland.

"(Y/N)?" the door creaked again.

"FOR THE SAKE OF FVCKING GOD!"

Shoto was laughing beside you. And that urritatated you. It wasn't funny! You've never get a blink of sleep. For the entire fvcking night.

"Good morning, everyone. Hope you had a very sweet night" Aizawa looked at you with a smug smirk on his lips.

"Tch!" you rolled your eyes.

"those papers besides your seats are the hero agencies who wants to make you their intern. Choose one and gave it to me up until Friday afternoon. Now, don't bother me. And Todoroki, Bakugo and (Y/N), good luck with those" he stiffled a laugh before squeezing inside his sleeping bag and roll off the floor.

"fvck this!" you muttered.

"How am I gonna choose?"

"Ohhh! I'll go with fourth kind!" Kirishima fist bumped the air.

"I'll be going with mount lady!" Mineta jumped in joy when he saw the offer from her idol.

"Where are you going, Sho?" you asked the boy

"Probably my....dad" he whispered.

You gasped.

"YOUR DAD?!" you shouted causing everyone to look at you.

"S-sorry" you apologized.

"Why tho?" you whispered.

"I want to learn how to use my left side. What about you? Where are you going?" He looked at you.