⚘3 Days Later

♛↠❦↞♛

It's been awfully quiet in the dorms. No one dared to go outside their room, except for eating and going to class. The silence were real scary. Their dorms was cold. No noice was heard, except for the elevators ding, the footsteps, some plates clattering to each other, the running water and the low background sound of the TV.

They were currently cleaning up the utensils and tools they used after dinner. Bakugo and Jirou were washing the dishes. Izuku and Shoto were taking care of the table and the others...were cleaning the lobby.

Everyone can't deny it, without you the class was a bit too...silent. no one was irritating Bakugo,l every morning, and the boy haven't shouted for days. No one made him flustered and red. No one... There was no irritating girl beside him at lunch. No one calls him baby anymore. No one was there to tease the hell out of him.

Shoto had no one to rely on. He had broke the promise...he had lost you, his most trusted friend. He was lonely. His normally cold stares were replaced with more chilly once. It always sends shiver to everyone he looks at. There's no you who always pull him towards anywhere you like. There was no you...

Everyone in the class was really missing your presence. They miss your boldness. Your laughter. Every time you mess around. They miss everything about you.

On the other hand, your friends in the other class was feeling the same. When Monoma found out that you were the other kidnapped student he laughed about it, not even believing what the teachers said. But when he walked passed your classmates....his world shattered. A friend, a very special friend of him was missing. You were the only exception to him in your class. You were the only exception when he mess with your class...because you were dear to him. Kendo, Tetsutetsu and Shinso were feeling the same. No one believed it at first. Knowing the fact that your quirk is far from beyond powerful. you could've easily used pause to escape...but what if the case was someone shapeshift as your uncle and made you drunk a pill? They were a crying mess for almost everyday. They just met you but damn, the happiness and positivity your presence produce was enough for them to let their guard down and drown from your aura. Shinso really brainwashed a hundred people to find you all across the nation but no one still did.

Your closest friends Tamaki, Mirio and Nejire also did not believe the teachers at first. They tried calling your phone non-stop, No answer. Those words slowly sink in to their brains. '(Y/N) was kidnapped...' that same day, they volunteered to help to the search. The three changed, they turn out more... Silent, distanced to others, they became more serious. They're always alerted, everywhere and anytime they go, they always search for you, in hope of maybe....maybe the villains throw you there...maybe you escaped. Hopefully.

"Shoto-kun!"

"Todoroki-kun"

"Todoroki-kun!" Midoriya called the boy who was deep in thoughts.

"Huh?" He looked at Midoriya.

"Your phone is ringing for like...a minute now" Midoriya worriedly stated.

"Oh. sorry" The boy grabbed his phone to look at the screen. His eyebrows connected.

"who is this?" he whispered after reading the unknown number flashed in his screen.

He was hesitant to pick up the phone. He looked at his classmates who were also looking at him, they all looked worried and questioned, minus Bakugo because he himself was also lost in thoughts.

Shoto took a deep breath, closing his eyes in the process. He hesitantly pressed the answer button and placed it in his ears.