⚘ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ...

♛↠❦↞♛

"i want chicken nuggies...in starbbyyyyy...." (Y/N) mumbled.

"THERE'S NO CHICKEN NUGGIES IN STARBUCKS!" Katsuki yelled.

"But I want one...." the girl pouted and looked at the car's window.

"I can mak-"

"I want it from starbucks...."

"THERE'S NOOOOO CHICKEN NUGGIES IN STARBUCKS!!!" Katsuki frustrated bobbed his head syncing with each and every word.

"So... they don't have chicken nuggies?"

"YES!"

"But i'm craving for one..." her pout turned longer, eyes squinted and glaring at the houses they passed.

"THEY DON'T HAVE THOSE!"

"AND I WANT ONEEEEEE!" They fought.

"Why... do I have to be their child? it's already hard to deal with one wild monkey....now I got two...great....just great....i feel blessed" Katsui sarcastically mumbled in the back.

"Katsuki...."she called.

" WHAT?! "

" Internet says we call the world 'Earth'...why does mine says your name?" she pouted.

" WHAT THE FV-that's cringey! stop! sheesh!" the boy faked coughing before laughing hard.

"HEY! I WAS JUST KIDD-YOU TOO?! KATSUI?!" She glared at his son who's lowkey laughing in the back.

"i hate you two...." she mumbled.

"No you don't"

"Yes-"

"do you want to marry me?"

"-i do-WAIT WHAT?! KATSUKI!" she snapped her head towards the boy.

"Yooo....that's unexpected...." Katsui watched with large eyes on the back of the car.

"Just kidding... HAHAHA..." The boy laughed.

'i'm fvcking serious...'

"Lol.... what a waste... tch!" she crossed her arms and looked outside the window once again.

"HUH? SO YOU WAN-"

"we're here bixches!" she cheered.

"CAN YOU TWO STOP YELLING?!" Katsui covered his ears.

"Ye-no"

"Oi! answer me, dumbass!"

"Imma press the doorbel" she said and exited the car.

"OI! DON'T IGNORE ME!" the boy immediately undid his seat belt and followed the girl.

"OI! STOP IGNORING ME!"

"..."

"I SAID STOP IGNORING ME!"

"..."

"ARRRGHHH! STOP IT!" he growled.

"i'll press the doorbell..." she said and pressed the mint colored button on the side of the large gate.

"WOMAN!" Katsuki roared and grabbed her wrist, turning her head to him in the process.

"I said.do.you.want.to.ma-"

"Fumetsugawa's Villa, please state your business..." the little speaker on the side spoke.

"Whoa. how about i ask you that same bullshit? open the goddamn gate. I'm fvcking back" she answered.

"(Y/N)-sama? is that-OH MY GOD! Forgive me! I'll open the gates immediately!"