⚘ᴀɪᴍɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ

♛↠❦↞♛

"OKEEEEYYYY! Now! For the last event of the day! THE BATTLE TOURNAMENT!" Present Mic announced at the TV we were watching at the waiting room. The attention was not in the Television but in the tension between the room.

Shoto and Bakugo announced a war between you and them.

You stood there. Stunned.

"Why the sudden change?" you spoke, seriously venomous.

"I will beat you. Without using my left side" Shoto lifted his left side hands. pity and disgust was drawn from his face.

"I will beat you. Without using my mother's quirk" you said making Shoto and the others look at you in shock.

"Wait what?!"

"The pause?!"

"But why?!"

"I will not take advantage of my enemy's disadvantage to get in the top" you walked out.

You expected Bakugo to challenge you, that's true. But Shoto, were talking about Shoto here. He won't do that to you. And to think that he challenged you without using his left side.... Does he think lowly of you? Does he think lowly of you that he thinks he can beat you without his fire? Now you're tearing up.

You walked to the stadium and sat on a seat far from your class. Looking at the boards you saw a familiar name.

"Midoriya and Shinso is up first?" you murmured.

"Yep. I'm first" you jolted up.

"Dish fvck! You scared me Shinso!" you said to the boy.

"well what are you doing here, alone?" he sat beside you.

"Nothing, I just don't wanna sit with my class. The tension is rising" you sniffed.

"Tsk! Hero wannabe" the boy murmured.

"Yo! Do great at your fight okay?" you threw a fist on the air, trying to change the topic.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever" he stood up and smiled.

"Cute" he murmured as he smirk walking out of the bench.

"WHERE THE FVCK IS SHE?!" Bakugo roared looking for you.

"Yo, chill"

"She might want space for herself"

"Your challenge was too surprising. No wonder she walked out" Sero mumbled.

"HAAAH?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"Nothing..."

Kirishima pushed Bakugo back to his seat and they all look at the boards.

Midoriya vs Shinso.

"That shit will loose"

Bakugo huffed and crossed his arms. He looked around at the 1-A bench but still, no (Y/N) was seen.

"Where the hell is that brat?"

He looked around the stadium trying to find a brat shit but there, he saw the girl he was looking for, full of energy talking with the purple freak.

the sight made his blood boil.

"WHAT THE FVCK IS SHE DOING WITH THAT FREAK?!" he screamed making the others look at the sight he was looking.

"Enjoying herself?" Kirishima said.

"Without you" Mina teased.

"SHUT THE FVCK UP!"