⚘ʜᴀᴅᴇs

♛↠❦↞♛

that was not a question. You know it. But decided to mess with him

"I'm sorry. What?" you were having trouble containing your composure.

His eyes were twitching, lips curving and teeth gritting in irritation.

"Did I stutter? I said. COME. WITH. A. DATE. WITH. ME. WHEN. YOU. GET. OUT. OF. THIS. SHITTY. HOSPITAL. BED" Every word was rough. He took one step each towards you.

"Calm down shithead" you placed your hands on his firm chest. The closeness was too much.

One wrong move and your lips would touch.

This Mf is really annoying.

y̶o̶̶u̶̶ l̶̶i̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ h̶̶i̶̶m̶̶ t̶̶h̶̶o̶̶u̶̶g̶̶h̶̶

Oh, Shut up!

"Lemme think about it will ya?" you rolled your eyes.

"No" he said.

"I was not asking you. I'm commanding you to get on a fvcking date with me!" the sharp looks he gave you made you look away.

Bakugo was once again, back into your hospital room. Yeah. You didn't keep up the promise of not going back on this weird hospital bed.

The boy 'Visited' you to make his essay with a 'peaceful' environment. Oh god little did he know you are going to annoy this bixch.

Your metallic door room for slowly slide open and a man in a black suit entered.

"Good evening (Y/N). I'm here to ask you some questions..." the man said, a smile in his face.

"Sure" you looked at Bakugo who seems to understand your gesture. The boy stood up with a huff. He shove his hands to his pockets and wore his crocs. Yeah, the shit left school without Aizawa's permission. A total jerkhead.

The door was roughly opened and  a bird shit entered the room. Donuts and a coffee on his hands.

"(Y/N)! MY LITTLE BIRD WHO CAN'T SING!" Hawks singsanged and dashed towards you. Some of his feathers falling to the ground.

Your eye twitched. "The hell are you doing here?"  you crossed your arms to your chest and lifting an eyebrow.

"Pfft! Isn't it obvious? I'm assigned to your case" he placed the box of donut on the bedside table. Opened it, and grabbed one caramel donut.

"...and i broke the equipment you made.... Again" he mumbled and averted his gaze to the window.

"WHAT THE FVCK, HAWKS?!"

"it's not my fault! i got lost! you said you put an assistant there" he said, pouting.

" yes, it is AI- did you..."

"yes. i asked the assistant to buy me coffee. she told me she can't do it and i shall do it myself" he huffed.

"BECAUSE THAT ASSISTANT IS NOT A FVCKING PERSON!"

"What's the purpose of that assistant then?" he grabbed another donut and shove it inside his mouth.

"to tell you directions...NOT TO MAKE AND BUY YOU COFFEE! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD I MADE THAT ONE IN A BILLION KIND OF GLASSES?!" you gritted you teeth. eyes shut in frustration.