⚘ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ

♛↠❦↞♛

"You guys not gonna head home? It's already late" you glanced at the wide opened window on your side. The peaceful and silent sight of the city caught your attention.

"You guys will come back, right?" you said, finally facing them.

"Oh! Of course!" Mina clapped her hands.

"We'll visit! Just rest here and recover quickly! It'll be bad to see your Baku-babe worry for you, right?" Jirou joked, slowly getting up the large sofa. The others followed and dusted off their clothes.

The statement made your father tense a bit by the mention of the boy.

"i swear, I'll kill that boy one day" your dad mumbled.

"See you soon! I'll brings sweets!" Uraraka said.

"continue being manly!" Kirishima thumps-up and winked.

"And be pika-charmwiieEeng!" Denki said in his jiggly language.

"Be safe. I'll bring soba next time. You want it hot or cold?" Shoto questioned.

"Hot. And...Make it spicy" you answered.

Shoto giggled.

"Aizawa-sensei said that school was cancelled until monday. So just rest here" Izuku informed you a blush on his face.

'The hell is this kid's problem? Is he flirting with my princess?' Your dad thought.

"See ya!"

"✨récupérer bien, Bean Bag~✨" Aoyama teased.

"I'll see you soon. bye!" Said, Sato.

Koda nodded at you as a sign of his farewell.

"See you soon. Bean bag!" everyone said in sync as the door completely shut.

This made you chuckle.

"Yep...I am enjoying this class" you mumbled in no one in particular.

"but what about those shitty friends of mine? They still breathing?" you joked.

"Who? Your seniors. Mirio?" Your Dad questioned with eyebrows furrowing.

"Yeah. Oh! I remember! FvvvckKKK! Mirio and Nejire will kill me! I haven't talk to them for a while now!" you panicked as you got off bed, forgetting the pain just to seek for your phone.

"HA! There you Are!!" you kissed the phone multiple times before jumping back on bed.

"(Y/N)! Be careful!" your Dad pinched the bridge of his nose.

You didn't spare him a glance. you rushed to open your phone and get onto contacts.

You clicked the video call button and wait for it to ring.

🎤šäWãrAśęNàī🥰KìMí😸Wã⛓šhöujÖ👻Nâ💅ñÖ?

Mirio picked up, revealing a very pissed and worried face of the three.

'I fvcked up, didn't i?'

"Hey?" you greeted.

"Don't hey us (Y/N)! we were so damn worried about you! you haven't contacted us for days and we've got the news saying YOU were injured And attacked by villains!" Nejire almost shouted at the phone.

"That's right (Y/N), we were so worried" Tamaki whispered a bit stuttering.

"Just where are you, (Y/N)?" Mirio questioned.