⚘ᴅᴇᴄᴏʀᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴏʀᴍs

♛↠❦↞♛

You were strolling down the mountains and piles of gift ideas you had in your mind. The class had agreed to do a secret Santa for the holidays. And here you are, standing inside of a large ass mall with Kenji and the some maids beside you, holding tons of boxes.

"Who did you pick, (Y/N)-sama?"

" lemme check....I think it's Denki...yeah,its Denki" you inspected your list and sighed.

"Then why buy this much presents?" One maid asked.

"i plan on secretly giving everyone a special gift
... before I go..." you said and chuckled dryly.

You felt a tug of pain in your chest. emotions are blowing up again...soon...you'll leave...

You'll leave ...them....but...the thing that hurts the most is that you'll leave him.

Forever?
No one knows.

"Let's go. I'm buying Kirishima's gift next!" you quickly shrugged it off and walked inside the store.

You didn't noticed the pained expressions of your companions.

"I wish her to be happy..." The maid said.

"I wish too..." Kenji sighed.

"YO! CAN YOU PICK WHICH ONE IS LOOKING MORE MANLIER—fvck that. imma get them both!" you shouted at them but immediately darted your attention back at the salesman.

"There she is..." Kenji let out a chuckle.

"the usual brat we all took care off..." The other maids giggled and followed you inside the store.

"FVCK YOU! WHERE IS SHE?!" Bakugo stormed out of your room when he found no trace of his annoying girlfriend first thing in the morning.

He wants cuddles... Now where the fuck are you?!

"Cam down, Bakugo...she visited home" Mina who was leaning in her door said.

"WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME?!"

"i dunno. Maybe because of your sleeping ass?"

"I DARE YOU TO CALL ME THAT AGAIN!"

"NA-ah" Mina shut her door close.

"Damn...shithead...it's freezing cold outside! At least wear something thick layered!" he murmured before stomping his way to the living room and casually wait for your return.

"hmmm!  ice-cream is better when the weather is cold" you bit the vanilla ice-cream in your hands. Some cold dripping off your nose. Your companions looking at you with worry.

"It's cold, (Y/N)-sama. You might get sick!" the female maid tried to stop you but you shove the spoonful of ice-cream inside your mouth.

"Nah" you giggled.

"Your dad will kill us" Kenji said.

"As if he can kill his favourite secretary" you laughed.

"Are you guys still okay holding those boxes? Need a hand?" you offered to the maids following you from behind.