⚘ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

♛↠❦↞♛

"Where...am I?" I asked.

"Biach, your in the infirmary" Shoto answered with worry in his voice, before hitting my nape a bit aggressively.

"Seriously? do you really care or you're trying to murder me?" I scratched my nape, irriratedly.

He answered with another hit.

"Ow! Ow! Okay! Geez! That hurts!" i raised my hand in a surrendering way.

"anyways, why am I covered with bandages?" I lifted my hands on the air. Slightly shaking them.

"You almost got crushed and die this morning, you 'lil piece of shit" he sigh.

"Oh? Then, thank you" I said. Guilt consuming my body towards my action to him the moment I woke up.

That was a bit harsh.

"Me? Lol, thank that pomeranian, not me" he stood up and was about to hit my nape for the third fvcking time but I backed up.

"What? Pomeranian? Bakugo?" I asked.

"Biach, yah. He carried you all the way here. Your sorry ass should really thank him" he flopped back to his seat beside me and massaged his temple.

"Where is he?" I asked. Immediately picking up my bag and walked out of the room.

Shoto followed.

The last thing I want to fvcking happen is to owe someone. Fvck!

"he just left, you might catch up at him" he jogged following me.

"oh Fvck! I forgot my textbook! See ya tomorrow! Oh! recovery girl also said don't fvcking move too much, so you don't exhaust yourself. your ribs are broken for your information, you dummy" he turned around and jogged towards the class.

"yeah! Bye!" i bid.

I fasten my pace towards the gate and there he is. Walking as if like he owns the world.

"Baku-" i called out.

"Kacchan! Wait up!" an injured midoriya came in frame.

I stopped at my tracks and hide behind a pillar.

I wanted to turn back inside and just wait until they finished but something makes me want to stay and listen.

"Kacchan, wait!" izuku called and bakugo stopped in his tracks.

I sneak a peak onto the pillar for a better view.

Izuku started a conversation about his quirk and Bakugo just scoffed, growl and shout. His eyes were a bit watery. The conversation doesn't catch my attention though.... But then..

"My quirk was passed to me by someone. But I can't tell you who..." Izuku stated.

Wait what?

Passed to you?

Is that even possible?

That caught my attention. So I listened more.