⚘ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ

♛↠❦↞♛

Monday, the day you need to wake up early to go to school. The day everyone comes back from their internship. The day Aizawa will be giving you tons of homeworks.

"Okay class, shut the fvck up" Aizawa entered the class, unusual without his sleeping bag.

"Good Morning, Sir!" Iida stood up.

"Didn't i just say 'Shut the fvck up'?" It's obvious, he's in a bad mood. It makes you want to tease him.

"yo morning~" you stiffed a laugh.

Aizawa rolled his eyes and walked to his desk.

He began the lesson, while you pretty much avoid the gaze and looks of one specific blonde shit who's stealing glances at you for a multiple times now.

Bakugo was furious. you didn't greet him this morning, and here you are avoiding his presence. He didn't know what he have done to make you pissed, normally he doesn't care but fvck. the hunger inside him was about to erupt literal shit. And that hunger, irritates him more.
Cunfusion, in exact. Oh hell nah, he didn't understand his own emotions, he's bad at handling those. He's not gonna deal with this shit. He's still finding a way to turn his hair back to normal. He didn't style his hair like usual, why? Because he wants you to notice it and laugh about how shitty his hair was.

He slammed his bento on the lunch table. You were supposed to seat beside him yet where are you? Joining the shitty table besides the purple freak and copycat shit.

"Bro? Something makes you mad?" Kirishima asked.

"He's always mad" Kaminari mumbled.

"WHAT THE FVCK DID YOU SAY?!" he emitted small explosions on his palms.

"chill. I'm just kidding" Kaminari waved his hands.

"TCH!" the blonde huffed and ate his bento while looking at the boys on the table with you like he was shooting bullets through their head.

He gripped his chopsticks. Monoma was scooching closer to you. He knows you noticed that but you didn't do shit. You just laughed there and ate.

His irritation transformed into a smirk when he saw the orange head smacking the blonde. And seconds later it formed back to pure anger when he saw Shoto feeding you with soba and you accepted that.

"Yo? you're not eating?" Kirishima looked at him.

"You've been emitting explosions for a good minute now..." Kaminari followed his gaze.

"He's jealous" Mina slurped her ramen.

"HAAH?! WHO YOU CALLING JEALOUS?! I AM NOT!" he slammed the table.

"yeah right. And you aren't looking at (Y/N) right now" he swear he saw Mina's smirk.

"ohh~ you mad she didn't sit with you?" Kaminari poked his arms.

"NO FVCK SHIT. NO WAY!" he shoved a mouthful of his lunch on his mouth. He was close to choking himself by the amount of food inside his mouth.