⚘ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ʙʏᴇ

♛↠❦↞♛

"WE REALLY DON'T WANT YOU TO GOOOO!" Ochako and Mina clung onto you. You pushed them off laughing but they didn't budge, so let out a sigh and let them be dramatic.

"bruhh, my train is about to come. I might get late!" you flicked both their heads.

"Besides we'll see each other next week" you felt them loosen up and let go.

"I'll miss you!!" both girls said in sync.

"I'll miss you too" you said and hugged them.

"What about Bakugo?" this caught you off guard.

You pulled off from the hug and looked at them Wide eyes but still questioning.

"Bixch, I know you'll miss him too" Mina cooed.

"S-shut up!" you turned around when you felt your face heating up. Not to mention the shit head porcupine looking at your direction.

"She's getting embarrassed~" Uraraka tickled you.

"O-oi! Stop! I can't breath!" you held back your laughter.

"Oi! DUMBASS! LET GO!" you heard Bakugo said followed by his footsteps.

The girls left you, but as soon as they walk they gave you that funny look with a sly smirk.

"Dumbass...." he called.

"The fvck do you want?" you tried to sound irritated and crossed your arms.

"Oi! Look at me!" He demanded and turned you around by your shoulders.

"What?!" you looked at the side.

"Take care, okay?..."

"if you're just gonna irritate me, go and-wait, what?" you turned your gaze to him.

He has pink tint lined up in his cheeks. His ears were red and his eyes were shimmering against the sunlight.

A very rare scenery...

"Dumbass, I won't repeat myself!" he then pushed his hands on his pockets and walked away.

You followed his figure. He was walking with open legs, each step was abnormally large and whole.

"he walks like a monkey" you chuckled.

"(Y/N)..." you heard Shoto.

"Hmm?" You faced him and smiled.

"Could you give me advice to not kill my father once I saw him? You'll call me everytime right? Don't miss a day okay? Always update me..." and that shit continued.

"Whoa whoa, calm down. You sounded weirder than my dad" you pinched your temples and sigh.

"Take care, Sho. And if your dad tried anything funny, just kick him at the guts. I won't be there to see that though, I'm sorry. And yes, I'm gonna call you always. Don't worry" you fuffled the tall man's hair and smiled.

"you better do..." he said and entered the train.

You both gave one final wave and smile. Muttering your goodbyes.

You watched as Shoto's train disappeared in a distance.

"see you next week" you mumbled.

Next is your turn.

You all waited for the next train to arrive.

Of course you talked with your classmates first.

You were sitting between Bakugo and Mina.
The closeness of you and the boy was too much. Mina and Kirishima kept pushing you and Bakugo together to the point that you and his skins are touching.