⚘ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ

♛↠❦↞♛

"Awesome..." Katsui said with amusement in his eyes.

"I know, right?" Katsuki flexed.

"Hmm-mm!" the little boy jumped out of his arms and ran around the garden.

"Your garden...how did you take care of them?" she asked and stepped out of the car.

"Ah, here. hold my hand...actually, it's not me who took care of my garden... hehe" He offered his hands.

"Eh? then who?" She took his hands and let the warm sunlight kiss her skin.

"uh... the caretaker..."

"you got a care taker here?"

"Yeah... work always—"

"WHOA! WHOA! SLOW DOWN! WHOA! YES WE'RE GOING FOR A WALK! DAMN! WHY ARE YOU THIS AGGRESSIVE TODAY? OH,NOW I KNOW...WELCOME BACK BAKUGO-SAN!" a voice from not so far away had interrupted them.

"Katsuki...is that...." (Y/N) looked at Katsuki to look for his response.

'I know you'll love me more...so took care of him for you....' he thought to himself before grinning like a psychopath and blushing like a maniac.

"Hmm-mm" The boy hummed and swing his arms around her shoulder.

"Now, can we talk about when our we—"

"HADES!" She ran off.

the feral animal escaped the man who looked like the caretaker of Katsuki's House and ran towards her direction. Barking and jumping, the pure joy was completely seen in both their eyes.

"What the fvck?" Katsuki just said to himself.

"MA'AM PLEASE RUN! HE MIGHT BI....te..no one."

"AAAAA! HAAADEESZZXSFWGSHSJSB!!!! I MISSED YOU AAAAAJSGEVSJBS!" She was pushed down by the large feral dog and rolled her over the dirt.

"Oh my god! you should meet Bubby! aaaa you two will get along!" She hugged Hades who just licked her face all over.

"Mom...really likes gross things...."

"Hmm" Katsuki let his arms fall on his side and watch as the woman he love flirt with a dog.

"Can i turn him into a grilled meat....i'm having second thoughts about taking care of that brat..." he said, making (Y/N) and Hades snap their looks at him with the same sharp and taunting eyes.

"Farewell..." Katsui said and scrunched down to smell the yellow flower close to the ground.

"Katsuki...why did you say that? you're so mean...i'm taking Hades back to my house!" she cried and hugged the whimpering Hades.

"What do you mean your taking him to your house? bixch you're living with me once we get m—"

"(Y/N)-sama...i got your things out of the trunk...would you like me to get the once left in Shoto's place?" Kenji entered the house with 4 large bags in his hand.