⚘ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄᴀɴᴄᴇʟ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀɴs

♛↠❦↞♛

"What? Can't stand me?" Hakws landed a punch right before katsuki's stomach.

The two were having a spar...that somehow turned into a fight when Bakugo gets emotional and somehow erupted.

"Bird shit...stop it" you said.

"he's weak. He doesn't deserve your lo-"

"Well guess what? He got it anyways. Now get your ass out of here right fvcking now because is his nose started to bleed any second now. I swear to god...I'll make your ears bleed for a month" you glared at him.

"Actually...yeah right. Enjoy yourself love birds...I'll be back sometime...oh! Look at the time! I-I got a job to do. And I don't wanna make my ears bleed again. so yeah, Bye" He said stumbling back before flying away.

"Stupid bird" You mumbled and walked into Katsuki.

"Here lemme see" You lifted his chin up. His eyes averting it's gaze away from you.

"You're all bruised up" you sigh.

"Mhmm" He managed to answer despite his bruised and a bit dislocated haw.

"Bro......i just got the popcorns!" Kaminari irritatedly exclaimed when he entered the scene.

You and Izuku took Bakugo to the infirmary. Sadly Recovery girl was already asleep. it would be disrespectful if we woke up the old lady. She was working hard 24/7...and tonight is just her rest time...so let her be...we'll just bring the pomeranian back tomorrow.

"Kacchan! Don't move! I can't clean your wounds!" Izuku was cleaning his right arm scratches. Bakugo flinching or backing away from Izuku. The blonde was still mad at him...reason? Unknown.

"you fvcking pisses me off!" Is all he said everytime anyone ask for a reason.

"Don't be stubborn and face it like a man" Kirishima entered the room.

"Yo!" you greeted. The red haired boy greeted you back, waving his hands.

"I got some ice packs" he said and placed the bag on the tray.

"Can I?" He grabbed some cotton and wiped it up with some wound cleaners before looking at you.

You were in charge of cleaning his left arm bruises. It's too much, really.

"Mhmm" you answered.

"No wa-" you poured the alcohol into his wound making him curse non-stop.

"Go on. Clean his ugly face" you chuckled.

"What did you say?!"

"Shut up!"

And just like that, Bakugou's eyes immediately curved upward. Gritting his teeth and scoffed.

"TCH!"

Rolling your eyes, you grabbed the ice pack Kirishima brought and throw it in his face.

"FVCKING-THAT HURTS!" he was nearly close to exploding.... Literally.

"Good"

"Thank you for the help, Izuku" you said before shoving Bakugo inside his room. Left him there and walked into yours. You can still hear his muffled screams as you walked in the halls.