⚘ᴋᴏᴛᴀʀᴏ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

♛↠❦↞♛

You woke up from a weight on top of you. Stretching your arms as you lift your upper body, though you couldn't. You glanced at the weight that's preventing you from getting up.
Your eyes grew sparkles at the sight.

"Kotaro!" you squealed and hugged the fluffy white animal.

Kotaro jolted up and barked at you. He let his tounge out and lick your face. The action made you giggle. You lift your hands to hug the dog and scratch his neck. The dog found comfort at your actions, so he snuggle his body on your side and wrapped your torso with his tail.

You were busy flirting with your dog, to the point that you didn't heard the voice of Katsuki.

"I SWEAR TO GOD! DUNCE FACE AND SHITTY
HAIR! IF YOU MADE THIS AN ISSUE, I'LL FVCKING KILL YOU MYSELF!!" the boy shouted and slammed the door open.

You jumped a bit. Surprised by his early appearance. Your dog stared at them by his instinct. strangers at his eyes. He growled and got on his defensive stand. He barked at Katsuki and hide you behind him. The boys looked surprised.

"Kotaro, calm down" you petted his head.

Kotaro looked at you before laying his body on your lap, but still on defensive c'uz he's still looking at the three.

"Okay? Who's that?" Kirishima asked, pointing at your samoyed breed dog.

The dog barked and growled. Kirishima on the other hand got cold feet so he immediately took his fingers back and hide it behind him, while he sweat crazily. Kaminari just laughed and walked to you. He placed tons of chocolates on your bedside table while Kotaro followed him with his gaze. Kaminari then sat beside you, which alerted the dog, Kotaro stood up at looked at Kaminari dead in the eyes. The boy just giggled and lift his hands to pet the dog. Kotaro looked suspicious but let himself drown at his touch.

Bakugo on the door, still with Kirishima, who's still sweating, rolled his eyes and placed tons of sweets and spicy snacks to the other side of the bed and let himself flop down to the large couch on the side of the room.

Kirishima on the door was still sweating. He walked towards you but Kotaro kept his gaze. He acted like he wasn't scared and put up a manly smile. Though he just looked hilarious.

"This is Kotaro, my baby. Kotaro this is Kirishima, my friend" you introduced.

"this is Kaminari" you pointed at the boy who's still petting your dog and was now taking pictures of him.

"And that pomeranian porcupine shitty dumbass right there.... Is Bakugo" you pointed at Katsuki.

Kotaro then jolted up and started barking at Katsuki which startled Kirishima.

Bakugo was trying to relax himself from the early waking up and buying you those snacks.

He doesn't know what to buy so he contacted shitty hair... Who contacted Kaminari and invited themselves to tag along.

"THE FVCK DID I EVEN DO TO THAT SHITTY DOG?!" the boy shouted and frustratedly run his fingers on his hair.

"I dunno. Maybe your just too ugly" you joked.