⚘ᴄᴀᴠᴀʟʀʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

♛↠❦↞♛

The students went back to the stadium for the next course.

"the press cavalry'll be all over it!" Midnight again whipped the whip she holds.

"Give it your all!"

"A cavalry battle... Im bad at those" one of your classmates shaken a bit.

"Based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value... And the point assigned to the fist place is....TEN MILLION!"

"TEN MILLION?!" All students darted their looks at you as the air grew intense.

They all send you death glares which you just brushed off and flip your hair.

'This bixch don't even need anyone to win, Tsk!' you thought.

After that, midnight said the instructions while the air that surrounded you still feels heavy.

'Damn, they really be thinking seriously, aye?'

"NOW, YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO BUILD YOUR TEAMS. START!" Midnight said as all students immediately scattered to the field.

Everyone was avoiding you... By purpose.

"The fvck? Did they all forgot how handy my quirk is?"

"Where the fvck is that shitty woman?!" Bakugo growled as he search for a specific brat.

"Whoaaa. Bakugo, calm down!" Kirishima tried to calm down his friend.

"Shut up!" he continued searching and searching.

And when he did, his smile immediately fall when he saw the brat...hugging the half and half bastard from behind. Looks like you were having fun.

"Damn you, bastard. How dare you..." he gritted his teeth as his knuckles clenched.

"Yoo? It's (Y/N). Aeyo-" Kirishima was about to get closer to you but when he saw Bakugo...he immediately had second thoughts. Very good Kirishima, choosing life over death. Bravo!

"Let's fvcking go" Bakugo turned around and stomp his feet back at his team. Muttering curses at the boy while he did so.

Kirishima found a very VERY large opportunity to mess with his dear friend while looking at the scene.

"Looks like improvement, hehe. Imma tell this to Mina after the festival" he said as he grinned to himself and followed the erupting Bakugo.

"ShooOoOO! Thank you very fvcking muchhh! I thought I'll play aloneeeee!" you jump on his back and almost cried on his neck. That tickled the boy.

"Oi, It tickles!" he tried to grab you but you keep blowing his neck and he let out a defeated laugh.

"Thank you very much you son of a bixch!" little did you know....someone's watching you two.

"(Y/N), we shall compose a plan to protect the 10 million points. It's better to take care of your band than the ones we have" Iida chopped his fist.

You let yourself fall from Shoto's back and faced the boy with glasses.

"Of course. I already have a fvcking plan" you said smiling mimickly.

"LANGUAGE!"

The position of your team was decided. You on top, Shoto on the back together with Momo and Iida on the front. (Sowwi Denki. Need to do this shit)

"Damn, it's not comfortable here" you said as you place your hand on your eyebrows in a saluting manner, and squinted your eyelids and look around as if you were searching for something.