⚘ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ...

♛↠❦↞♛

"Katsuki! come on! talk to me!" (Y/N) followed the boy.

Katsuki lost the fight with Midoriya last night. and that shit irritates the boy. he ignored everyone. everyone including her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" the boy shouted.

"Katsuki—"

"CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR A FVCKING DAY?! look, I'm not in the mood to go cling with you today" He spat.

"I'm not here to cling—"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" He shut his door.

"(Y/N)..." Shoto who was hiding in the halls emerged and looked at her.

"you're running out of time..." He said.

".. I know.." she clenched her fist and stomped to her room.

"(Y/N)..."

"Sweetie, Kenji and the others are coming there to get some of your things..." his dad said.

"Mhm-mm..." she hummed and pet Hades.

the girl laid on her bed facing the ceiling and still wearing her school uniform. she has her wrist on top of her eye nose as she tries to pull her fvcking tears away from falling out of her glossy eyes.

"Sweetie...I'm sorry..." her dad said.

she lifted her arms and looked at the computer on her side.

"Huh? why?" she asked.

"Because...my state is the reason why you'll be away with your happiness..." His dad said.

"Dad! don't say that! your health is also important for me! and if the only way to mentain your health was to throw my dreams and Katsuki away...I'd do that..." She ignites.

"I'm just...sorry"

"Don't be..."

it's been a week since that incident in Katsuki's room. the boy never visited her nor contacted her once.

the things in her room were decreasing. Kenji and Shoto were helping her out every midnight to move her things.

"Kotaro..." She called her pet and he wagged his tail.

"Kaminari... I'm sorry... Kenji's taking Kotaro now..." she said, voice totally pained.

"eh? r-really? I-it's okay" Kaminari scratched the back oh his head in a shy and sad manner.

"How about you Hades? where do you wanna stay?" (Y/N) leaned down.

"Stay? what do you mean?" Asked Momo.

"I-I'll tell you guys tomorrow" you said and smiled at them.

"Don't give us that smile... you can tell us now, so why tomorrow?" Mineta questioned.

"Uhmm—"

"She's leaving U.A" Shoto spoke and helped her up.