⚘ɪɢɴᴏʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ sʜɪᴛ

♛↠❦↞♛

It was lunch. And you pretty much avoided Bakugo the whole time. Why? Well, It's his fault anyways. Lemme tell you what happened.

The cool east of the morning sun entered your room. Inside, there was a couple happily cuddling each other. The man has his arms wrapped around the woman and chin laying on top of her head while she has her body pressed against his toned and warm chest. What a sight to see.

"Good morning, dumbface" He greeted you and planted soft kiss on your forehead.

Your eyes slowly opened and a smile formed into your lips.

"Morning, dummy" You looked at his face with your half lidded eyes before pressing your head onto his chest.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Cookies" you said.

"Uhh.... One problem..." you looked at him with your eyebrows furrowed together.

"Whuut?"

"I don't know how to bake"

That's not the reason why you are mad... Actually it's about what happened after that.

"Ne...Katsuki....where is the bag with my stuffed toys you were holding yesterday?" you looked at him by the island table. He was cooking breakfast for the class. Yeah, like a total chef.

He flinched as if he just remem-

"KATSUKI?! YOU LOST IT?!"

He slowly look towards you with a weird ass smile.

"FVCK YOU KATSUKI!" you slammed your hands on the table causing for your classmates to look at you.

"Hey, it's just stuffed toys I can bu-"

"THOSE WERE HARD TO GEETTTT!" You stood up and walked away.

You used efforts to get those fluffy stuffed shit and Katsuki just lost it. Yeah. Pretty it much annoys you. But you still felt bad. Nah, the shit always use his pride, why not use mine?

And that's what pretty much what happened.

Bakugo tried to get a hold of you even though you keep ignoring him.

Walking on the opposite side of the halls. Hanging out with icyhot.
Laughing with stupid Deku.
Those were not the worse....
You completely ignoring his presence.

You just got together yesterday and the next day immediately started with an argument.

"Brat! Look at me!" He held your wrist but icyhot blocked him.

"(Y/N), wanna go to the mall later? I plan on giving you something" Shoto said while looking at Bakugo with a smirk in his face.

"NO W-"

"sure, what time?" You asked and looked at Shoto.