ꨄ︎II

Word used :-

" Joder - fuck "

" Perder - miss "

" Vagos - lazyass "

" Desgradable - Unpleasant "

" Anciano - old man "

" Joven - Young "

" Hombre - man "

" Magia negra - black magic "

" Gran dios - great god "

" Mujer - woman "

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

" On the surface of water . "

" Safe On the surface of water . "

" You are safe On the surface of water "

" You are safe on the surface of wate-."

Sunlight spikes inside her irises with the flinch of an eye .

Lustrous marbled walls welcomed her in the first sight but she knew it was not her home . Her heart still sunken and with glum , she looks up at the call of a voice .

" Buenos dias "

Said Juan , standing by the door in his dark blue shirt , while he strolls and sit on the edge of the bed .

" You fainted yesterday , therefore I took you my home "

He continued , but with hollowness stumbled at his face , he still tried to smile a pleasant gleam , even after .

" How is Auntie ? Oh dios , I am so sorry about yesterday "

She apologized knowing that there was a thing in the shadows , between the people who were rustling by . . . She saw it with her own eyes and knew it was him .

" Tía is fine , she is in her apartment now and so I told her , that if she needs anything , she can call me "

Spoken he , placing a glance at Gabriella's bare face before ringing his honeyed voice again .