ꨄ︎X

Words used:-

" Mujer menuda - Petite woman"

"Déjame - leave me "

" por siempre decirle adiós - forever say goodbye "

"Habla princesa - Speak , princess "

" Yo también - so do I "

" Pollo - puppy "

"Hijo de puta - son of a bitch "

" Viejo - old "

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

" Ha pasado mucho tiempo desde que te vi, muñeca "

A loathing scream from her throat drowns in the room of darkness whilst every person stayed befuddled at their seats .

" Who was that ? "

Juan's perturbed voice echoing the four walls and congesting the void room , now all that surrounded them was engulfing darkness .

She clutched down a muscular arm and shutted her eyes closed for Gabriella was too scared to even look up . The arm was bulky and it sure was not Juan's , even If she was scared of señor Jungkook , but at the moment what terrified her more is the demon hiding in the room .

Nothing came in action , as she opens my eyes and saw Liliana's successful smile after lighting up the lamp . The young lady quickly pulls her hands back whilst Liliana spoke .

" Gracias a Dios , the fire went back again ! "

At the moment a red hand came from the back and grabbed Liliana in the darkness and all they could hear were her screams.

" He is here , he is here !!!! Oh Dios please save our lives !!! "

Frosty bones and the air paralyzing Gabriella's body , the fire from the lamp casting a shadow upon the beast that teared Liliana in two and hungrily feasted on her flesh .

His crimson glowing eyes was the brightest thing flaring in the chamber splattered with vicious blood .

Juan's lips turned white as if were frozen for long years . The man was the slightest aghast of all , he brushed off the dirt he had on his long coat after standing up from the wooden chair .