ꨄ︎XXV

Words used :

Tómalo - take it

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

" Is this okay now ? "

Said Jungkook , with his hands firmly tightening the bandage around her thigh, to stop the blood and the flesh which was slashed off to the bone for he secured the wounds with a paste , he made by using the yew tree .

His sedate eyes oblique to grasp a look at her face but no response came with the calm wind .

" Gabriella looked dead---she was      dead "

Jungkook himself couldn't figure her out while she only fixated her pale orbs at him with a woebegone soul . She was weary with the wariness of the world and how her own people destroyed her , was making the young lady want to stab directly at her heart and end it for once and all .

After all ..it was everything they  wanted

" I think the bandage is tight enough--- just don't think too much about the previous night ......I will make you some warm tea and you could have some bagels with it , once you eat it ..you will feel better "

Jungkook moves from the warm couch and swaggered towards the kitchen .

She was still bearing the awfulness , when he told her that Juan was Mateo's son , and how he found out was a simple fact , after all .

He told her that when they abducted Mateo in Seville or as if " plainly made him visit them on purpose " , he believed that the man's face seemed to be matching with that of Juan's but for he did not had any evidence of that , so he left his thoughts on Odin's beard that time .

But soon his thought turned into a slight belief when he observed Juan closely for that the way he talked and the accent was as similar to that of Mateo's and the mole under his left ear was just like a golden apple on a banyan tree.

He wanted some evidence so finally he started at the warehouse where Juan's mother worked , and all the confusion came to an end when he figured out who she was .

Not just a simple lady in a photo frame , beside that fat man and a little boy , who stood in the center of them--a photo he collected from Mateo's house , when he barged inside the mansion .

She was more than just a picture , maybe a second wife , when he succeeded in abandoning Elisa out from his inglorious house.

And of course for the matter Juan must have told his father to get out of the country when they entered Seville ...infact his own wife divorced him for Acis was just behind them and hiding would do them no good , for an eternity or so .