ꨄ︎XVII

Words used :

Escopeta - Shotgun

Cuchillo de bolsillo - pocket knife

Cerdo - Pig

Viejo jabalí  - old wild boar

Maldita sea - damn

Bastardo chupasangre -  bloodsucking bastard

Esposa - Wife

Encantada de conocerte - nice to meet you 

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

" Dead moths in the grave "

" Dead moths in my grave- "

The thunderstorm bellowed in the dried sky , through the foggy earth , the green glass adorned with mystic dew . Gabriella stood near the graveyard with her ruffled grey skirt floating in the heavy air .

Her face emotionless as of a porcelain doll but then an insect caught her eyes , a moth flew and sit up on a grave .

It fluttered it's wing jubilantly and trailed down above the carved tombstone , her eyes went spacious , a twitching in brown irises when she read upon the name , the sky fall apart with a thunder strike .

" Gabriella Morales "

Her eyes flung open from the trap of curtained eyelashes , breathing accelerating and her lower back was about to tear itself in two .

She had already told Juan about the marks on her back and as days passed by , the pain was burning her body and talking about the marks-- they were spreading all over her back now .

She moaned from the pain , her eyes dug deep within her skull , reddened from the tears she shed the previous day but she warned herself not to remember that .

She didn't wanted to recall that petrifying night for she was so broken down , from piece to piece and her will was crushed inside her heart . She told herself to remember it later , when she will be able to stand the truth , she forget it all , forget all the deaths in an expeditious turn of thought that was controlling her for the cause of living , for her to not die and take her life with a foolish endeavour .