ꨄ︎IX

Words used :-

"Asombroso - Breathtaking "

"Músicos de jazz - jazz musicians "

"Bastante salvaje - Pretty wild "

" Tío - uncle "

" Padre - father "

─────────•◈•─────────

- - - -

❧❧❧

The heavens does recline , but there was something peculiar in the air for the hell to tell a ridiculous tale .

The tale of truth which is beyond to be discovered with her ears and the heart that will shatter after hearing the bitterness.

Valencia looked Asombroso . But for that night the two eyes didn't saw it as it was speaking .

The rustling and swish * of the carriage balancing the sweet surrounding and competing with the pretty moon that shined ever so brightly in that damned night.

" We are here , Señor "

Juan moved out of the bogie at the call of The Coachman , serving up his palm to the still lady in the coach .

Her fluted blue skirt lighting up the pavement aside The Ruiseñor . She fixes her frilly , puffed blouse and step outside the bogie .

They walked inside the Barra de musica , the jazz music corrupting and absorbing their souls .

They sat on the bar table and usually Juan ordered a Rosita negra to clench his thirst .

" It's liliana's turn after a few minutes , But for now we don't need to care about that beside the past of Elena's "

Her eyes travelling down to the stage which was occupied with heavenly Músicos de jazz , A slight clinking at the wooden table beside her was enough to make the air dense .

Gabriella's eyes turned and sat appalled at the figure of the man sitting there . Buttons from the top opened up , revealing his inked chest absorbed with sweat .

The black wool felt hat dressed at the atop of his hair and the thick cigar never leaving his azalea bathed lips . For a glance his dead eyes pierced her soul , commanding the lady to look away .

" Dios bueno , Señor Jungkook ! you are here at the right time . I am sure the delightful music might have pleased you "

Juan called him to come at The Ruiseñor for as it seems to Gabriella's mind but her poor friend don't know how much fright he used to fill in her .