ꨄ︎VI

Words used

" El chico - The boy "

" Cocinas - Cuisines "

"Escalara - Stairs "

" Mi niño - My child "

"Amada - beloved "

"Barra de musica - Music bar "

"Cariño- sweetheart "

" Hermana- sister "

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

" moths in the coffin "

" deceased moths in the coffin "

" The deceased moths in my coffin "

" The deceased moths in my coffi- "

Colours of life penetrating and filling her eyes . After awhile , she sat up on the silk sheets on the bed , clenched the mirror in her hands and looked at her lifeless self .

Gabriella's face tells of a corpse .

She was shocked for he didn't harmed her and here she was thinking of her death and regrets . an unfortunate death is easy but those who die peacefully had sought the true pleasures in life .

Picking up the telephone , she dialed Juan's phone number and as expected El chico didn't picked it up until the third ring inasmuch his honey glazed voice pours in her ear .

" Oh- Buenos días cariño , do you need anything ? "

" Juan , I am thinking of visiting Elena's house to know more about the death , Will you come with me , Amigo ?"

She slowly responded , hiding how much broken her voice sounded at the mentioning of her name .

" Ah Gabriella-I don't think I will be able to come , Mamá is really busy today , I need to help her with the warehouse "

She just hummed slowly at his reply , while he voiced something in her ears again .

" Please stay safe , Dear "