ꨄ︎XI

Words used :-

" Pròxima - coming "

" primero - you first "

" Ovejas - sheep "

"Cachorro - puppy "

"Asustado - afraid"

" Bravos - braves "

─────────•◈•─────────

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

- - -

❧❧❧

Susurration of the paired wheels enrolled at the end of the huge metal gates of Gabriella's house .

" viniendo !! "

Her footstep hastened with the green laced and a ribbon attached to the sandals she wore , her skirt flung in the balmy yet breezy air that aroused the pale silk fabric , casting peach blossoms in meadow lanes .

The two men at the door waited for her impatiently and the horse linked with the carriage , grazing her plants like they were it's own . Her figure appeared outside the door with a heavy trunk she packed and too fragile for her arms as Juan hurries his way to take the luggage from the lady .

They moved towards the man that leaned over to the carriage , had his stoned eyes placed onto her's accompanied with the cigar that never left his drowsy lips .

They all lounged inside the metallic red carriage without a word as the man commands the Coachman to head towards the railway station and so they did .

The rustling and swishing again took place , clunking of the wheels over the rocked road , her house bidding a good-bye to her almond eyes . She adjusts her clothes in a more comfortable manner , the pale skirt matching the feminine green sandals very well . She jerked her head upwards and a pleased smile of Juan's greeted her .

" If anything bad will happen , I vow to protect you at all cost , Mi precioso"

His words left a pink color to her magnolia cheek . She look outside the transparent window , the slightest details of the city she inhaled and the sandalwood smell that barreled the streets with odour that she favored will be gone with the wind now .

The silent ride went on and finally station came in view .

They galloped down from the carriage and brushed off some dirt that stuck on their polished cloths . Whereas , jungkook handled the trunk with an excellent muscular friction his arm carried , Juan on the other hand carried the lady's trunk which was quite heavy as well .

Deseo del diablo { Devil's Wish }जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें