ꨄ︎XXII

Words used :

cómo - how ?

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

The faint cacophony of grinding wheels of the train and voices, flowed into her ear with an annoyed speed .

She could hear Juan's soft voice , with that of Jungkook's dominant one . Her ears as if curtained with a voile fabric and as if she was drunk and drenched with sparkling wine , which were now bathing her naked senses in their intoxication .

After a while , she could feel her body uprising in the air , with warm hands clasping her figure . Echoes filling her in the background of her head , and now she could feel herself getting laid on the uncomfortable mattress again .

The wheels starts rushing and the wind that smacked on her face , gentle yet frustrating to her in that state . She could hear the clinking*
of the wheels of the carriage and drawn out her face looked , when the wind brushed her features as if slapping her from time to time .

Soft sounds of their voices were taking place in the carriage and she could not hear a single word except Acis , from that she remembered the demon which , by the God's grace she didn't encountered for a while now and she was thankful of that .

When she felt like she couldn't take the discourteous windy breeze anymore , she slightly tried to open her dense eyelashes upwards from her light brown orbs and she sit up uneasily whilst the two men shut their talks . Juan had a remorseful gaze upon seeing her face , it was as if she had been going on mourning for several days and on the other hand Jungkook , who sat there coldly with unchangeable, sharp features his face embellished .

" Did you get enough sleep , Gabriella ? "

Said Juan , tugging the strands of silky hair behind her tiny ears .

Her face remained ill and dry but she somehow managed to pamper a smile out of her thin lips at Juan's call . The wind frustratingly blowing up at her skin and she couldn't remove those pair of enchanting , sharpened eyes which glanced at her without a break .

She looked outside at the well - defined road , and the change of air that hit her , made her remember that they were back in Valencia again , back to her hometown and she was relieved by this delightful thought , she didn't liked Valencia but it was far more better than Seville , the cursed city which broke her will and heart together and left it in her tiny body to dangle the crushed pieces .