ꨄ︎XIV

Words used

A la mierda esta mierda - fuck this shit

Camisón de dios - God's nightgown

Nuestros dos amigos - our two friend

Súbete - get on

No te preocupes - don not worry 

cosa preciosa - precious thing

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

The carriage creaked when the wheels plopped on a stone , " Lucia must had departed from the house " thought Gabriella worriedly .

It was so hot that day , so hot that she was craving for shaved ice she used to eat in summers in her hometown when she was a child . She wanted the sun to stop laying it's harmful rays on her faces , when she was with no bonnet --she never wears a bonnet !
The thought was stupid and she knew it well .

Juan sat beside her , fanning himself and cursing the sun , when he saw the dreadful look her face adorned , he hastily fan her from which she giggled .

" Gracias , but no need to do it " said she

Juan face beamed up with light coming from his teeth , which were wide open when he flashed a beautiful smile which she can't refuse .

" I vowed to protect you and this is a part of it , muñeca "

" Muñeca ? " The word very familiar to her , but at the wrong turn of time she forget where she heard it , she smiled and carried on with Juan's flirting .

" Can you please stop Para el amor de Dios  , my ears are about to bleed heavily "

Jungkook stated glaring at the two and shutting their love talks . She saw how he was sweating from the heat too and his white shirt all became transparent from the hot weather .

" A la mierda esta mierda "

He cursed at the heat and told Chavez to stop the carriage immediately . Carrying two metal jar filled with water , he jumped off the carriage .

" You two should come out to wash your faces too "

His words sounded like an insult for a minute but the water looked so chill when he pour it slowly at his face , tempting Gabriella to take the jar and chug it immediately .