ꨄ︎XXIII

Words used :

Un estùpido - a fool

Recoger - Pick up

Maldita dios - Fucking god

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

Who doesn't loves the provocative night ?

She also did , but only for that moment ..she wanted the sun to embrace her , before the moon engulfs her in it's startling vehemence , a creepy desire with those woebegone , grey-pearled stigmas and she feared a great sensation , gripping her spine when she heard the exasperating crackle* of the hard wood which was being slashed off with a 7 inch , sharpened knife , upstairs .

" Someone barged inside her house , when she fell a deep sleep "

This thought was turning her eyes defiant of demureness and terror was taking all the load of her brain . she hid inside the cabinet and folded her legs to occupy less space , she did it with proficiency to make lowest sounds as possible while moving her body , her hand was grasping her mouth tightly and those tired eyes filled with tears .

She couldn't even relax when she got home , she couldn't even be alone for at least a day in her sweet house which she was yearning for from days , and now she could only hear was the sounds , the killer was making while destroying her room . she could hear the sound of vase , clanking* and shattering on the floor but she did not had the courage to even face the person , who brought death in front of her feet .

She was drenched in disbelief and frustration upon herself for saying that she will face the demon easily, she was un estùpido for she can't even fight for herself in this situation but whatever she was thinking was all wrong . She was deepened up with anger slashing her each cell , that she forgot that time she was a mere human , she killed Mateo withal bearing the word " seething " , which was far off from the reach of her fingertips , even if she bent upwards to pour it down into her heart again .

Even if she wanted to run out of the house and come back in the daylight , she couldn't for that damned - up man , locked the door with a key . She remembered how she got into the doomed cabinet , remembered how she , idiotically made a sound while stepping on the acacia stairs , giving the man a jubilant chance to come downstairs and now , she couldn't keep her breathings in control while the man was in another room just before the kitchen .