ꨄ︎XV

Words used :

Caballero - Gentleman

Ingresar - enter

Amorcita - sweetheart

Pálido - pale

Qué maravilloso - how wonderful

Propósito del negocio -  business purpose

Es divertido - it's fun 

soy un tonto - I am a fool

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

The wagon halted in front of a grey house , an elegant mansion withal a small sweet garden and a flower arch,
veiled with coral china aster , they looked so engaged side by side the sun which was plainly preparing to hide behind the red hills .

" We reached the casa , amigos encantadores "

Taehyung jumped down on the green grass , swung open the carriage's door and picked her soft , pink hand . Helping her out of the wagon .

" Oh what a caballero you are ! "

She praised him as he kissed her hand and smiles with wide teeth .

" Praising from beauties , is the reason I am living my life for "

She giggled whereas Juan moves out of the wagon with a tired face .

" Ingresar  , my wife will be pleased to see Nuevos invitados [ new guests ] "

Said taehyung turning down the knob of the main door whilst shouting "amorcita !! " until they heard a feminine voice echoing down the stairs .

" , amor ? "

A delicate woman ran down the stairs , she had a mole on her upper lip . she was fashionably dressed with a heart pleasing silk bonnet and , a red gown made with acetate, showing her curvy body .

Taehyung ran towards her and in a brief moment had his lips attached to his wife without noticing the two people , who stood there with embarrassment flourished on their soft cheeks .