ꨄ︎V

Words used :-

" Cachorros - Puppies "

"Suspicaz- Suspicious "

" Pequeño amor - little sweetheart "

" Lo vi ahora, muñeca - Saw it now , doll "

" Buenas noches - Good night "

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

The man sat occupied on his chair , gaze observing the veins of Elena's father as he wraps it around her photo .

Adding her hair to the photo , as he took his lighter and lit fire on the thing before throwing it on the ground .

Black smoke running at the top of the ceiling , his deceased stare stating that he was expecting something more .

Soon the smoke runs towards the potted Caléndulas as he satisfactory smiled when the flowers withered and stained purple liquid on the tiled floor .

" The Djinns can be categorized in two parts , the good ones who doesn't harms you , unless one's harm them in the first place and second are the bad one "

" Generally known as ifrit , and by the category you must have already figured out that they are quiet destructive and takes many lives as in point of fact "

Said the man before clasping his palms together and smiling therefore .

" So congratulations , for it is the doing of an ifrit indeed "

His eyes mocked the whole room . Gabriella was feeling indignant by his rude behavior but for she wanted to help her friend Elena , she didn't spoke a word , neither she did a thing .

" The spell is a new one , I think the person who casted the curse waited for Elena to turn a specific age ."

Added he turning Gabriella blank for she didn't have anyone as a suspect , in the background of her head .

" Who did this , do you know anything Señor ? " Said juan

The man giggled , silence growing dense at the four walled room , compressing her breathes and pushing it to the lowest .

" Oh mio amico innocente [ my innocent friend ] -- I am no god for he had already damned up your fate . We have to find the suspect by ourselves ."