ꨄ︎XVI

Words used :

Joder tarde - fucktard

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

There was no modesty in the turbulent winds that night , the moon did shone but as if the celestial body was lifeless and beckoning admonitions .

Calida Tiptoed into the kitchen and stood paralyzed near the cabinet , her small , puffed hands pointing outwards and stayed still in the air .

" What is it ? "

Gabriella questioned , her eyebrows tilting as if she didn't understand Calida's hard attempt .

The Cabinet

Large melted quartz filling the little girl's eyes , her black irises dignified pure abhorrence , it was too much for a three year old to take and seeing how she was shaking vigorously , Gabriella also figured out that there was something wrong , something evil in the house .

Gabriella maneuvered towards the wooden cabinet , porcelain white it was but a fatal wickedness about it made her magnolia skin tremble , from each cell to each veins .

She opened the cabinet's door halfway , meanwhile the awful smell choked her thin neck and there came several flies inside of the square box , swinging around the kitchen as Calida scream . Gabriella opened the window in a hastening urgent motion , spanking the flies out with the table cloth .

She came back towards the white cabinet again , carefully sliding the door with her thin fingers . With a creak * it banged against the side and the life twisted within Gabriella's brown eyes .

Her pupils growing , a hand automatically flung onto her mouth . Sweats forming with a never stopping speed and on her back goosebumps menacingly standing withal the nauseating scene .

In the cabinet , the weak legs of Carmela twisted mercilessly behind her back to stuff the body inside the square box . Her stomach cut open , a wide piece of her flesh removed from the body and the crimson blood freezed on her ribs , blood spilling and jammed on the floor .

Calida kept screaming on top of her lungs , wide sobs growing more and more as Gabriella rushes towards the child and traps her eyes within her hands , she hugs the small body but she , herself wanted to vomit the time , she wanted to run out of the house and hide behind the bushes where she could scream and sob with large eyes , trembling figure and in the silent night where nobody but only God could heard her cursing for the person who did this .

Deseo del diablo { Devil's Wish }On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara