ꨄ︎III

Word used :-

" Imbécil - Moron "

" Que Dios nos proteja - may God protect us "

─────────•◈•─────────

- - - -

❧❧❧

" I am not doing it . . Estoy asustada [ I am scared ] !! "

Voiced Gabriella , clasping her periwinkle , linen dress with gloved hands

She couldn't dig Elena out of the grave neither she could watch her face again and for that moment the girl wanted to slap herself hardly , for the cowardice she owned .

" But dear- "

" You can take her out of the grave and see her frightened face .....her eyes star-ing at you-r...alive...one's .
and then you can ...cut her hair- "

Her voice choked and eyes bursted with tears from controlling the anger inside her heart , way too long .

" Please Don't cry ! "

Rings Juan in an attempt to pull the girl in warm embrace but with vain as she shrugs it with immense terror .

" Oh- Get out of my casa !! Please leave !! "

" Cariño , listen ! "

" Leave me alone !!! "

The lady was tripped down with anxiety , her blood was freezing from the sins she have committed . " I was the reason of her death " she thought on and on again .

Forasmuch now she tried to grasp the corner edges of the bed but with failure , stumbled on her toes .

Her body was shaking and the fear of seeing him again was making her went mad with thoughts .

" I will go if that is what you heart pleases . . but for god's sake , please take care of yourself . "

Voiced the man , backing away with soft step as he finally exits from the door .

She sobbed while trying to get up but it was of no use . Everything started frustrating her ...her own existence , and Elena's death .

" I will never forgive myself , I wish I would rot in hell !! "

" Joder ! Joder- joder !! "

Lungs about to explode from the massive screaming , a limp in her chest like something squeezed her body tightly .