ꨄ︎XIII

Words used :

Mi pequeña valiente querida- my brave little darling 

Madre de Dios - mother of god

una oveja- one sheep

Dos ovejas- two sheeps

doscientas cincuenta ovejas - two hundred and fifty sheep

Come más - Eat more

pocos minutos - few minutes

Bueno - good

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

The night revealed it's seraphic , dark blue skies , enchanted with the twinkling of the white stars which looked as if they were bidding their family a goodbye , for now the dead souls can find peace in the heavens .

Lucia , showed Gabriella her room politely . As they talked various things on the way and the old man can't seem to resist her charms when she spoked and thanked her for being such a lovely company to him .

Now she sat on the edge of the bed , combing her Raven black hair and pulling down her night gown .

The chirping of grasshoppers in the late night gave her a tranquil sensation , which was accompanied with faint singing of the nightingale in the rythm .

She laid down on her bed but her eyes gave up on sleeping , the background of her head filled with thoughts and questions which pushed her to the edge , full of confusion .

" Why doesn't all this end ?? I am    tired "

She thought , filling her head with Elena's death and now Liliana was dead too . Tears filling her eyes when she thought of Liliana's family , that she had left behind . The pillow drenching with the coldness and wetness of the painful white pearls she had shed in rue.

" Water "

Her throat dries with thirst , seating up as she look for a jar but there was none in her chamber .

She got up , picking the lamp in her soft hands and for her the idea of passing time , by walking up to the kitchen was not bad . She paced , clutching her silk gown and heading towards the kitchen.