E p I l l o g u e :

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

The sun shone as if on the funeral of the deads with those flaming rays that burned the touch of a living , blinding lights fiery withal maliciousness .

As if God's betrayed their very reign and those impeccable angels , laying deceased on the stairways of heaven , ichor flowing out of them as heaven cried a river with golden iniquity .

Hell took over and the sky that turned brusque to see the devil , who had been behind the shadows for years , spitting rage fully on those who chained his life in the very own vacuum of darkness , now as he go forth with flamed red eyes , none shall stop him as he commands the sun on madness .

Laying in the black carriage , a women in a glass coffin , red rose adorning her body in an empyrean manner , creeping up to her pure curves and on the lips , a rose dressed as a compliment on her elegant feminism . Those lips that were a reason for demon's death and as the angel of night , adored her by the side -- they seemed to have fallen in the fatal trick of her beauty .

Alive though she looked gorgeous , but now dead and as porcelain a doll could be , she looked like a magnificent statue carved with those powerful and skillful hands of that a sculptor . Unreal--for that the viewer could turn into an admirer .

Yet she could listen , feel and see everything with her own eyes , she could not be moved by her own will forasmuch her soul was now trapped inside her body and as a deceased vessel she became .

The brown irises following the two very faces which looked at her , and their voices filling her ears--- she wanted to escape this instant but the God's reclined , for she can no longer be human again .

" Mi amigo jungkook , one of your's doll again , eh ? ..she is a new one ,.... I see...."

The man with magnolia white hair replied , his eyes that resembled a deadly snake and with a pale face , he watched the very features of her , as if having no emotions .

Dressed in pure luxury , with all white fabric up to his Panama hat and down to his leathered boots , he resembled a spectacular white cobra in disguise .

" What will you do with her now ? Use her in your sorcery- "

" I have better plans for this one "

Replied Jungkook , who seemed to be very focused at the woman in the coffin , his irises that switched slightly red and glistened with hellish thoughts , a tinted red smirk on his azalea lips at the end .