ꨄ︎XXIV

Words used :

Maldita puerta  - Damn door

Por la gracia de dios - for the grace of God 

Para - stop it

─────────•◈•─────────

- - -

❧❧❧

" Wake up !! Despierta !! Escape from your dream or else you will die !! "

Her eyes flinched , it was her own voice which now was alarming her sensing and keeping her safe , when no one else was there for her . She saw the room and a weak smile pampered out of her lips withal sweet tears , eluding from brown orbs . It was the sunlight , she was seeing !!-- yes , it was the day and she survived , survived the night without dying .

She gazed around the room and there was no one , no sign of the killer , her door locked from the previous night and the knife in her blushing palms , all placed securely just as it was .

Suddenly she heard the creaking* of a wagon's wheel , so she started to the stairs and pull down the doorknob to exit the house . Her orbs tilted upwards in the auburn sunlight , and it took her no time to figure out the grey eyes .

" Juan !!!! "

The sun was burning her orbs indeed , but the blanched fear that was in her chest , forced her eyes to shred the sour tears it contained from the previous day . She sobbed babishly and tightened her grip around Juan's shoulder . he was warm , mellow like the Pisces sun with those lissom hands ruffling her frail , dark hair .

" estaba asustado  [ I was scared ] "

He was confused , face embellished with pure muddle thoughts but his smile covered up the worry he was feeling for Gabriella .

" Don't worry , now that I am here you can tell me what your heart wants to speak , Cariño mío "

- - - -

Realization was melted like the siren's song and molded his facial expressions into , extreme disquietude . Whereas , now the matter was clear to him , goosebumps stood still on his arms .