Chapter 2

Cohen Point of view

Flight back to England

She appears to be sad because she has not said a single word to me since we both got on the plane.

I try everything else that is in my power to try get her to share with me what is going on inside her head.

"I will put both of our luggage up in the cabinets for us"I offered her.

I know that she will already start to cry about us not being able to stay in one location for much longer or maybe she just started to feel homesick again.

"Yeaaaah"she drawled out to me.

She is sadly looking down on her phone texting her best Rhea that she is on the plane ride back home to London and she giggles about some sort of gif her best friend Rhea send her.

"Every little things is going to be alright because I am always going to be right by your side"I said pleadingly to her.

I begged her to smile again because I cannot even bare it to see my girl break this way and as much as I hate to admit it hurts me to see her cries about her haunting memories that still managed to scars her mind permanently for life.

She peers up at me with this looks of sadness in her eyes , her lips started to trembling with tears that is pooling out of her eyes and I wipe away many of her tears as possible to try and keep my girl as happy as she could be.

******************************
Reagan point of view
****************************
We are sitting down in our respective airplanes seat just causally talking to one another until I look over at the window next to me seeing all the beautiful and fluffy clouds in the air.

I keep continuing to look at outside of the window because he kindly give up his window seat for me in a way of cheering me up therefore I am always constantly finding myself in a trance observing the divine beauty of nature however I got too sucked into taking in the goodness of nature.

I hear a camera flashing sound behind me to find out that he has already started taking a unnoticed photos of me doing the peace while looking outside the window.

"You did not just take a picture of me did you?"I ask him questionably.

I laugh at him, shaking my head at the same time and thinking to myself that he better hope that the picture he has taken of me is a good one.

"Why not? You look so adorable in every single of them"he assured me.

He then changes his phone screen picture of a lovely quotes to a picture of something else without showing me which I try to get his phone off of him without him even noticing it.

"Oh look at that! one of the other group of teenage boy over there is winking at me" I tricked him.

I have to try and trick him into letting go of his phone which I would have already knew that it was going to be a really incredible hard task for me to do since he is such an smart person.

I can try to take his phone of him and see the picture on his phone that he has already taken off me.
"Oh where is he now?"he ask me calmly in his deepest coarse voice.

I quickly grab his phone from off his lap when he was not looking to see that he has put a really amazing photo of me as his screensaver.

"I don't know but it is okay now because his friend over there has already told him to stop flirting flirting to another guy girlfriend"I lie to him.

Well I could call it a lie when it is however mine little version of the twisting the truth and besides I have to think of something fast.

"If you wanted to see it so badly then you should have just ask me"he tells me.
I has just got caught red handily going on his phone to see the awesome picture that he has already taken of me.

I give him back his phone in my hand after doing so , he slips his finger into my hand and gives me a tight reassuring squeeze on my hand.
"Do you want to know why I have been silent about this whole entire time?"I ask him truthfully.

I am still trying to get my head around this hot mess of my life like I do not understand why it has to happened to me or my life changing for worse.

Well it all depends on certain key factors though for instance when I met him aka my boyfriend Cohen , I already knew that I was going to fall in love with him one day yet I did not know my life was going to have some bumpy road in the mist of the chaotic situation that is now life.

"Yeh...What is bugging you so much that I am starting to feel like you are isolating yourself from me?"he responded with a question.

Why I am finally it so hard to explain to how I feel to him or everyone else around me and I am finding it really difficult to say what I actually mean to them.
"I am not isolating myself from you ..... it is just life is unfair" I said honestly to him.

I sadly sigh, thinking that life has already been horrible for me in a way that I supposed to just suck it up again but what if I don't feel anything or this way.

I began to rant about it all "The kidnapping, you almost getting hurt to you waiting patiently for me to wake up in the hospital!"

I am feeling like a magic weight have finally been lifted off my shoulder right now or I could finally no longer hold in my cries when I am having a heart to heart with him.

"Yeah you are right life is unfair but somewhere in the middle of this story can give you some more time for you to write your own story"he suggested to me.

I am thinking maybe I should have just started tapping in on my creative thoughts or juices to start writing my own story even though writing a song is similar to writing a story.

"I will rewrite my own story and I will get the final says in what happened in my story"I agree with him.

Writing a song is like you are always trying to voice your feelings of what you cannot to the other person in real life or you are storytelling your life as you sing along to the chorus of the heart.
"You will always be mine in my story Rea because I believe that faith has brought us here together"he quoted one of my favourite song I Try by Macy Gray.

The song that he just quoted is starting to remind me of when my best friend Rhea and I have a sleepover at my house, just talking about the usual stuff like boys, school work, Rhea crushes and then this song started to play out of my speakers.

I started to hummed along the first three versus of the song until Rhea decided to joined in with me to sing along to the chorus.

Oh fun times.

"Did you just quote one of my favourite song by Macy Gray?"I ask him whilst laugh out loud at him.

I am just rest my head on his very comfy shoulder and trying to steal his warmth because I am feeling a little bit cold in the plane.
"Yes, yes i did"he answer to me happily.

I let out a very sleepy yawn and then I started to close my eyes in order to rest up for the rest of flight back to England and I finally have no nightmares when I was asleep on the plane.

I cannot wait until I can finally be back home united with my grandparents and my best friend Rhea again.