Chapter 8

Reagan Point of view

I am really starting to walks fast as my legs could carry me with holding my bubble tea and his Starbucks drink in both hand at the moment like the wonderful , sweet and caring girlfriend am I.

"So tell me more about how you finally get your crush to ask you to be his girlfriend?"I ask Rhea eagerly.

I am waiting patiently for Rhea to tell me the whole story about how she my best friend and her boyfriend mason started dating each other.
"Well wait no more, little young grasshopper because I will tell you-"

"Did you just called me little grasshopper just because you are a few months older than me?"I ask Rhea shockingly.

I was actually shocked when Rhea called me a little young grasshopper me because I am only a few months younger than her.

Speaking of birthday month I could have swore that I have missed Rhea birthday but somehow I am prepared to make up for it.

"I did and what are you going to do about it?" Rhea ask challengingly to me.

Rhea and I was too busy with are play fighting to even notice that incoming shoppers or walking by bystanders were taken off guard when they see Rhea and I standing in the middle of the shopping centre.
"Well I tell you what I am going to do about it. Is that I am going to show mason that picture of you-"

I joke to show Rhea boyfriend mason an embarrassing picture of her when she was drunk.

I decided no I definitely have a too good of a conscious and a heart to do it.
"Girl, you must be bluffing!"Rhea exclaims to me.

Rhea very cleverly called me out saying that I would never ever actually show the picture to mason, Rhea somehow even managed to snatch my phone out from my pocket.
"I-I cannot with you, Rhea."I laugh at our craziness.

I am so glad that I am back in London with all my family and friends even though, I do miss the friendship I made in America with Sienna, Danielle, Carter and lastly Luke.

"I am really so proud of you Reagan"Rhea said proudly to me.

I do not know why started crying fully blown tears, getting too emotional when my best friend Rhea tell me that she is really proud of me.
"Oh why?"I ask Rhea in disbelief with teary sad eyes.

I feel like that I am about to cry again because I do try my best to sniff back my tears however The waterworks are much more stronger than I.

You can tell who already won this fight.
"Oh gosh no no ,please don't cry Reagan!"Rhea fretted to me.

I wish I could hug my best friend Rhea but the barrier of clutching two drink in my hand right now so I just settle for smiling brightly at my best friend Rhea.

"It just that it does really means a lot to me ......when you say you are proud of me" I hiccups halfway through talking to Rhea.

I take a sip of my brown sugar bubble tea to stop myself from hiccuping any further and all this talking is making me feel thirsty or maybe is it just me thinking about Cohen.
"Girl, you know I am just stating the fact right?"Rhea asked me honestly.

I have been best friends with Rhea since I was three years olds or probably younger than three years old, Rhea is never one to shy away from telling someone else the truth because Rhea always tells it as she see it.

Rhea adds in feeling guilty "Like you went through all of this and I am really sorry I couldn't come to visit you in the hospital"

I know that Rhea could not have come to the hospital because of all the flashing lights, heavy guarded hospital room door and I know that Rhea would have ditched anything that she is doing to come over there to check up me.

"Why didn't you come?and it was not your fault that I was in the hospital bed anyway?" I ask Rhea questionably.

I mean no one else would like to see their own best friends laying there in hospital bed would they?

I did get a card from her though which was quite thoughtful on her behalf.
"The truth is my family had invention for me about my grades,then I realise that I have to get on that plane to visit you not before hunted down the person who kill you"Rhea explains to me.

I could not help it but to feel slightly touched by my best friend Rhea declared war on the person who entrapped me in a abandoned warehouse.

"It's okay, Rhea because if was in your shoes I would of been too busy with trying to kill the person who hurt you"I agree with my best friend Rhea.

"I did exactly just that however turn out that I was too late to get rid of that pig head however I did stop by for two minutes to see you"Said Rhea rubbing her palms together evilly although she frown when she remember that she could not find my so called kidnapper aka pig head.

"Let please talk about something else?"i ask Rhea sadly sighing at the horrible memories of that place and wanting to change the subject.

"So do you know if I could stay over tonight for a sleepover and hopefully get a delicious taste of your grandma Elisa cooking"Rhea asked me in hope that I would say yes to her coming over as she daydreaming about my grandma Elisa homemade food.

"Yess and grandma Elisa is going to make spaghetti Bolognese with meatball tonight"i said happily with the idea of my best friend Rhea coming over to spend the rest of today with me.

"You have me at spaghetti bolognese"Rhea said excitedly to me because she cannot wait to have a try of grandma Elisa famous spaghetti Bolognese plus it is also one of Rhea favourite Italian food.

"I will just have to ask my grandma to serve a extra dishes for you"i said brightly to Rhea before texting my grandma Elisa to include an extra plate because Rhea is coming over to stay for tonight.

"Are you sure that your boyfriend Cohen would not mind me stealing my best friend back for tonight?"Rhea asks me with a smile her face not really worried about that but asking just in case he might disagree with me not spending much more time with him rather than Rhea.

I texted him to see if he is okay with me splitting my time into half sharing it with him and my best Rhea.

The time I was just about to finish typing up my text messages to him is when I already realise we are standing there in front of him and Mason as I already sent him the text.

"It's takes you long enough babe"he said to me almost causing me to blushes but I could not stop myself from laughing at Rhea reaction to my conversation with him.

Rhea who was standing there in her boyfriend Mason arms,kept on wriggling her eyebrows at me when she hear the new pet name Cohen gave me.

"Here is your drink"i mumbled to him when i Handed over the drink that i kindly brought for him.

We spent the all day shopping for new clothes, new shoes, new books to read and he brought me a new promise ring after he notices that I might have lost it in the abandoned warehouse fire six to seven months ago.